HDD: Taylor Swift #1, Olivia Rodrigo BLOCKED

drivers license

24 minutes ago, Headlock said:

It wasn’t until the last day, the last prediction was 2.5 days before the tracking week was over. Olivia had stayed the same, Taylor had been increasing with each prediction.

Some of y’all have never followed a Taylor physical release and it shows :deadbanana4:

They must’ve missed when 1989 went from 600k to almost 1.3 million. :rip: Same with the initial forecast of Lover and folklore.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drivers license

• Headlock

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Popboi.

4 hours ago, Mariano said:

Every single thing Gaga did for Chromatica was done by everyone else that released albums before or after that. Bundles, Merch, Casettes etc. 

Nothing Gaga did was EVER as desperate and embarrassing as using BTS tactics like what Taylor Swift is doing. Releasing 8 covers of your album on CD and Vinyl and releasing 10 remixes for a song and discounting all of these is worse than anything Gaga has done. 

And btw I can make a post like yours too.

1. Folklore cover #1

2. Folklore cover #2
3. Folklore cover #3 

.... until #8. 

Then 8 more for the vinyl and that's just the covers :ahh: 

etc.  you literally just repeated casette 5 times and vinyl 5 times etc. :laugh:  Embarrassing FAIL.  Every single at the time had casettes, every album had merch and tour bundles etc.  

The way you tried it. 

OT: Taylor Swift has become really embarrassing and desperate.  Maybe the fact that she hasn't had an impactful song in 6 years is getting to her. 

You are really embarrassing but it's not like I'm surprised :skull: 

She didn't have an "impactful song in 6 years" but she outsells your fave's total every single time in a week or two. :skull: 

Evermore only had ONE single, had awful playlisting and she decided to give it attention 7 months after its release, how is it desperate exactly?

Edited by Squall

4 hours ago, Mariano said:

OT: Taylor Swift has become really embarrassing and desperate.  Maybe the fact that she hasn't had an impactful song in 6 years is getting to her. 

Don't you have a jockstrap bundle to redeem? 

But I see where your spite and jealousy come from... id feel left out of the fun too if my fav couldn't amass nearly 200k pure sales in her 25th week if her life was on the line :lmao:

And we see you over there on the internet

Comparing all the girls who are killing it

But we figured you out

We all know now

We all got crowns

Sour #1 Album Crown

Evermore #1 Album Crown

They are both killing it.....

So you need to calm down

Not some of y’all being so loud in here about just blatantly not even trying to understand how the charts work these days. :skull: There’s nothing “suspicious” about Taylor’s sales, nor are she and her team manipulating the charts. These are literally Billboard’s rules, you can look it up (and perhaps should before you try and discuss the charts..). 

But if you’re just mad your fave doesn’t have that kind of power, just say that and go. :michael:

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

They must’ve missed when 1989 went from 600k to almost 1.3 million. :rip: Same with the initial forecast of Lover and folklore.

Right? Anytime physical sales are involved with Taylor, the predictions always rise throughout the week. Evermore and Fearless TV were somewhat steady because no physicals were involved.

Edited by Headlock

4 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Right? Anytime physical sales are involved with Taylor, the predictions always rise throughout the week. Evermore and Fearless TV were somewhat steady because no physicals were involved.

Fearless TV had physicals, it was steady cause the level of interest is nowhere as close as the studio albums.

6 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Please, some pulled the following with little to no major effect on sales:

- Milky clear vinyl

- Clear vinyl

- Silver vinyl

- Picture Disc vinyl

- Trifold black vinyl

- Trifold yellow vinyl (the latter 2 coming really soon, should we expect an evermore type of skyrocket to #1 then??? :eek: )

- Standard CD

- Deluxe CD

- Target CD

- clear cassette

- pink cassette

- neon green cassette

- dark green cassette

- transparent green cassette

- Merch bundles

- Tour bundle

- Signed copies… wait, all were fake signatures! 

How dare Taylor release 8 high quality made physical formats when others get to release scammy signatures and vinyl encased with no artwork, in pvc sleeves (that actually ruin vinyl records, the rush of it all to get them out for week 1) :toofunny3: take a look around before calling out some artists for “milking” for a quick lil sale.

rsz-tumblr-static-vma-best-female-video-

5 hours ago, Popboi. said:

There’s a reason Gaga hasn’t released 8 CDs and 8 Vinyl (mind you, that’s 16 formats, I listed 5 cassette, 6 vinyl and 3 CDs for Chromatica, that’s only 2 formats less) and trust me it’s not because she doesn’t want to milk fans :toofunny3:

Shaming remixes? PLEASE? There’s only 3 willow remixes, 3.

Listing Chromatica only:

- 3 911 remixes

- 1 Free Woman remix

- 2 Rain On Me remixes (+2 extended versions)

- 1 Stupid Love remix

and there’s an entire Chromatica remixes album incoming that even features more artists…

Worry more about the likes of these being sold to get a #1 lmao.

pkpxfwjvoo351.jpg

On top of things, care to explain what happened to the extra signed copies and signed posters Gaga sold on release week? Cause ALL were canceled after 12 months of none being dispatched. Yet all counted for billboard. THIS is what milking and disrespecting fans looks like.

:deadbanana: 

5 hours ago, Popboi. said:

There’s a reason Gaga hasn’t released 8 CDs and 8 Vinyl (mind you, that’s 16 formats, I listed 5 cassette, 6 vinyl and 3 CDs for Chromatica, that’s only 2 formats less) and trust me it’s not because she doesn’t want to milk fans :toofunny3:

Listing Chromatica only:

- 3 911 remixes

- 1 Free Woman remix

- 1 Stupid Love remix

and there’s an entire Chromatica remixes album incoming that even features more artists…

pkpxfwjvoo351.jpg

On top of things, care to explain what happened to the extra signed copies and signed posters Gaga sold on release week? Cause ALL were canceled after 12 months of none being dispatched. Yet all counted for billboard. THIS is what milking and disrespecting fans looks like.

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

I know he's embarrassed 

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

Fearless TV had physicals, it was steady cause the level of interest is nowhere as close as the studio albums.

You’re right my bad, I was thinking mainly of vinyls, which Fearless TV doesn’t have yet.

How is -36% from last week "freefalling", OP??

5 minutes ago, Assassin said:

How is -36% from last week "freefalling", OP??

oh I forgot to change. it was just to generate traffic, I'm updating it now.

ezgif-4-d9bb054ec25d.thumb.gif.f5d28001e

1 minute ago, private radio said:

oh I forgot to change. it was just to generate traffic, I'm updating it now.

ezgif-4-d9bb054ec25d.thumb.gif.f5d28001e

Thank you. ❤

olivia-SOUR-avi.thumb.gif.ef93b11d71926c

All these cheap tactics and chart manipulations to not get blocked by a 18 year old fan, I know she is embarrassed :bibliahh: 

Those evermore PURE sales are genuinely incredible. Clearly miss Taylor makes music worth investing in and they can’t handle it.

48 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

All these cheap tactics and chart manipulations to not get blocked by a 18 year old fan, I know she is embarrassed :bibliahh: 

Chart tactics and manipulation? Having vinyl for preorder since December (before Olivia even debuted) and signed CDs for a few weeks isn't chart manipulation, more like the opposite as they only counted when they were factually dispatched. Or is it discounting a 6 months old album, when everyone are found doing that... on week 1.

1142724267_yungbludeating.thumb.jpg.b939

peterstyles13
11 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Listing Chromatica only:

- 3 911 remixes

- 1 Free Woman remix

- 1 Stupid Love remix

pkpxfwjvoo351.jpg

omg

I can see anal bleaching soap seller's fans got bored from listening to that uglee BTW cover album

3 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

It's evermore's 29th charting week. There's nothing to be embarrassed about really

Listing Chromatica only:

- 3 911 remixes

- 1 Free Woman remix

- 1 Stupid Love remix

pkpxfwjvoo351.jpg

This scalping :deadbanana2:

Listing Chromatica only:

- 3 911 remixes

- 1 Free Woman remix

- 1 Stupid Love remix

pkpxfwjvoo351.jpg

OMG, I've witnessed a murder :deadbanana4:

QueenofCopyPaste
4 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

okay so when is sour vinyl dropping

olivia-SOUR-avi.thumb.gif.ef93b11d71926c

August 

12 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Listing Chromatica only:

- 3 911 remixes

- 1 Free Woman remix

- 1 Stupid Love remix

pkpxfwjvoo351.jpg

Delusional monsters ended. There’s demand for evermore, unlike chromatica 

12 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Listing Chromatica only:

- 3 911 remixes

- 1 Free Woman remix

- 1 Stupid Love remix

pkpxfwjvoo351.jpg

The way the liddos scattered after this post :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.