HDD: Taylor Swift #1, Olivia Rodrigo BLOCKED

drivers license

9 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Every single thing Gaga did for Chromatica was done by everyone else that released albums before or after that. Bundles, Merch, Casettes etc. 

Nothing Gaga did was EVER as desperate and embarrassing as using BTS tactics like what Taylor Swift is doing. Releasing 8 covers of your album on CD and Vinyl and releasing 10 remixes for a song and discounting all of these is worse than anything Gaga has done. 

And btw I can make a post like yours too.

1. Folklore cover #1

2. Folklore cover #2
3. Folklore cover #3 

.... until #8. 

Then 8 more for the vinyl and that's just the covers :ahh: 

etc.  you literally just repeated casette 5 times and vinyl 5 times etc. :laugh:  Embarrassing FAIL.

There’s a reason Gaga hasn’t released 8 CDs and 8 Vinyl (mind you, that’s 16 formats, I listed 5 cassette, 6 vinyl and 3 CDs for Chromatica, that’s only 2 formats less) and trust me it’s not because she doesn’t want to milk fans :toofunny3:

Shaming remixes? PLEASE? There’s only 3 willow remixes, 3.

Listing Chromatica only:

- 3 911 remixes

- 1 Free Woman remix

- 2 Rain On Me remixes (+2 extended versions)

- 1 Stupid Love remix

and there’s an entire Chromatica remixes album incoming that even features more artists…

Worry more about the likes of these being sold to get a #1 lmao.

pkpxfwjvoo351.jpg

On top of things, care to explain what happened to the extra signed copies and signed posters Gaga sold on release week? Cause ALL were canceled after 12 months of none being dispatched. Yet all counted for billboard. THIS is what milking and disrespecting fans looks like.

Edited by Popboi.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drivers license

• Headlock

• Starkboy

• DesiredConsternation

13 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Every single thing Gaga did for Chromatica was done by everyone else that released albums before or after that. Bundles, Merch, Casettes etc. 

Nothing Gaga did was EVER as desperate and embarrassing as using BTS tactics like what Taylor Swift is doing. Releasing 8 covers of your album on CD and Vinyl and releasing 10 remixes for a song and discounting all of these is worse than anything Gaga has done. 

And btw I can make a post like yours too.

1. Folklore cover #1

2. Folklore cover #2
3. Folklore cover #3 

.... until #8. 

Then 8 more for the vinyl and that's just the covers :ahh: 

etc.  you literally just repeated casette 5 times and vinyl 5 times etc. :laugh:  Embarrassing FAIL.  Every single at the time had casettes, every album had merch and tour bundles etc.  

The way you tried it. 

OT: Taylor Swift has become really embarrassing and desperate.  Maybe the fact that she hasn't had an impactful song in 6 years is getting to her. 

And which one sold 1.5M pure copies? You’re just an embarrassment, get out of here. 

4 minutes ago, Talking Fish said:

Because she's blocking the girl who is a huge stan of her and who she sent a 20 page letter or something like that to. This is some Regina George type of ****

It’s not that serious darling. Just accept yall are jealous cause your flop fav cant sell this much even with that 1st week

5 minutes ago, Talking Fish said:

Because she's blocking the girl who is a huge stan of her and who she sent a 20 page letter or something like that to. This is some Regina George type of ****

So? If Olivia was a stan or not, money is to be made sweetie.

I could understand the outrage on release week but y’all are seriously pushing this to a disturbing degree.

Y’all are going to force Swifities to actually start ****ing with this girl lol.

2 hours ago, Mariano said:

She's been slowly losing me since she dropped Folklore, I just did not like it :rip:  It didn't feel genuine to me.  

I still bop to Lover on a weekly basis tho :skull:  I love Lover :jonny6: 

:bibliahh:
Lover is a mess compared to folk/ever.

And you shouldn’t suddenly start saying wrong things to be hateful because you no longer like the music. That’s weird.

25 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Please, some pulled the following with little to no major effect on sales:

- Milky clear vinyl

- Clear vinyl

- Silver vinyl

- Picture Disc vinyl

- Trifold black vinyl

- Trifold yellow vinyl (the latter 2 coming really soon, should we expect an evermore type of skyrocket to #1 then??? :eek: )

- Standard CD

- Deluxe CD

- Target CD

- clear cassette

- pink cassette

- neon green cassette

- dark green cassette

- transparent green cassette

- Merch bundles

- Tour bundle

- Signed copies… wait, all were fake signatures! 

How dare Taylor release 8 high quality made physical formats when others get to release scammy signatures and vinyl encased with no artwork, in pvc sleeves (that actually ruin vinyl records, the rush of it all to get them out for week 1) :toofunny3: take a look around before calling out some artists for “milking” for a quick lil sale.

rsz-tumblr-static-vma-best-female-video-

Oh dear would you look at THAT!

I would be mad too if my fave pulled all these desperate fraudulent tactics and still BOMBEDDDDDDDD into oblivion. 

OT: #2 or #1 on BB dont care its hella impressive that a woman can still move this many copies 6 months after release while being 15 years in the game. 

2 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

But why NOT? Like, she’s extremely close to the #1 with record shattering vinyl numbers. The amount of revenue earned from those alone this week shatters every other album within range. People actually decided buy 170k+ copies of her album. So again, why NOT push for it? She deserves it just as much as Olivia if not more considering her numbers are, again, made up of record-shattering pure (mostly physical) sales numbers. There’s nothing desperate about it, give it up :deadbanana: 

She was not extremely close in any way. At all. 

Just now, FAN said:

She was not extremely close in any way. At all. 

If you think the last day webstore sales are more than a few thousands at most :toofunny3: yes she is/was close lmao.

So what if us fans wanna spend OUR money on TAYLOR? 

Idk what the big deal is if she keeps putting up and we want to spend it so what?

2 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

If you think the last day webstore sales are more than a few thousands at most :toofunny3: yes she is/was close lmao.

There was a predicted 40k gap the first few  days of the tracking week and SOUR will still predicted to come out ahead until the last day. Just say you support the desperation and move on. Will be interesting to see where evermore is vs SOUR next week. 

5 minutes ago, FAN said:

There was a predicted 40k gap the first few  days of the tracking week and SOUR will still predicted to come out ahead until the last day. Just say you support the desperation and move on. Will be interesting to see where evermore is vs SOUR next week. 

I’m sure SOUR’s third week will be above evermore after 6 months x

Last minute jumps on HDD happen ALL the time, just look at the SOUR thread, does that mean she did something fraudulent to jump a lot in her last day? No. HDD always fluctuates in prediction.

They posted the evermore vinyl is expected to reach 100k sales and there were about 70k signed copies sold, their final SPS number for Taylor is 187k (with at least 10k being streams). Do the math would ya.

49 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

There’s a reason Gaga hasn’t released 8 CDs and 8 Vinyl (mind you, that’s 16 formats, I listed 5 cassette, 6 vinyl and 3 CDs for Chromatica, that’s only 2 formats less) and trust me it’s not because she doesn’t want to milk fans :toofunny3:

Listing Chromatica only:

- 3 911 remixes

- 1 Free Woman remix

- 1 Stupid Love remix

and there’s an entire Chromatica remixes album incoming that even features more artists…

pkpxfwjvoo351.jpg

On top of things, care to explain what happened to the extra signed copies and signed posters Gaga sold on release week? Cause ALL were canceled after 12 months of none being dispatched. Yet all counted for billboard. THIS is what milking and disrespecting fans looks like.

:lmao:

Not everybody attacking the only popstar that cares about her career and give a **** for her albums.

We always complain about eras being abandoned but we attack once a popgirl do her job. She is giving to her fans everything they want that is why the fans are buying her stuff.

Olivia already have her #1 last week, get over it.

Atrl try so hard to turn Swifties against Olivia. 

2 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Please, some pulled the following with little to no major effect on sales:

- Milky clear vinyl

- Clear vinyl

- Silver vinyl

- Picture Disc vinyl

- Trifold black vinyl

- Trifold yellow vinyl (the latter 2 coming really soon, should we expect an evermore type of skyrocket to #1 then??? :eek: )

- Standard CD

- Deluxe CD

- Target CD

- clear cassette

- pink cassette

- neon green cassette

- dark green cassette

- transparent green cassette

- Merch bundles

- Tour bundle

- Signed copies… wait, all were fake signatures! 

How dare Taylor release 8 high quality made physical formats when others get to release scammy signatures and vinyl encased with no artwork, in pvc sleeves (that actually ruin vinyl records, the rush of it all to get them out for week 1) :toofunny3: take a look around before calling out some artists for “milking” for a quick lil sale.

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

Listing Chromatica only:

- 3 911 remixes

- 1 Free Woman remix

- 1 Stupid Love remix

pkpxfwjvoo351.jpg

My oh my. So some pop girls will only reach Platinum by scamming their fans? On top of exploiting other artists' streaming power? I can understand why some people are upset then. Taylor is a sales AND streaming force. Others are a make up/jockstrap/cookie force, if that

Some of ya'll mad because an artist is SELLING their product and people are buying it?

Isn't that the point for them? Be ABLE to SELL?

If you're mad because your fave is NOT capabale of doing that, go and cry in the corner and move on.

:coffee2:

Taylucifer

suddenly ATRLers love Olivia :bibliahh:

congrats to Taylor, deserved:1stplace:

3 hours ago, Mariano said:

etc.  you literally just repeated casette 5 times and vinyl 5 times etc. :laugh:  

You’re repeating the covers when there were just eight as well just like they’re repeating vinyl and cassettes for multiple versions. Don’t dish what you can’t take

Taylor's fans switching on Olivia. Taylor switching on Olivia. :biblio:

2 hours ago, FAN said:

It wasn’t until the last day, the last prediction was 2.5 days before the tracking week was over. Olivia had stayed the same, Taylor had been increasing with each prediction.

Some of y’all have never followed a Taylor physical release and it shows :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Talking Fish said:

This has nothing to do with Olivia omfg :deadbanana4:

15 minutes ago, Communion said:

Taylor's fans switching on Olivia. Taylor switching on Olivia. :biblio:

ATRLers turning into Olivia stans :biblio:

Edited by Headlock

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.