Song Of The Season 4 ? | Winner revealed! (pg. 54)

miguel

Better not be winter

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prisoner

• Rence

• miguel

• Aurora

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, minho said:

I heard the next round is kind of artsy

Better not be fall 

yes next page yes next round 

Rooting for Aurora and only Aurora

How many post left on this page???

Just now, Dessy said:

How many post left on this page???

24 :kii6:

hV65zRt.png

Welcome to Round 6!

This week's challenge is one of Biblical proportions! Whether you are religious or not, chances are you've heard of tales from the Bible, from Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden, to Cain and Abel, Moses parting the seas and Noah building an ark to survive the 40 day flood along with 2 of every animal. Biblical tales are among the most popular tales of all time, and for good reason! The many creative and interesting stories from the Bible will be serving as your inspiration this week. You can specifically write about a story from the bible, like a retelling in lyrics, or you can be inspired by the general themes and morals of the story. You can even take multiple Bible stories for inspiration should you want to. We just want you to take inspiration from the world's most commonly shoplifted book (it's TRUE!) in one way or another.

You have until Sunday 25th, at 11:59 p.m to send in your song!

Submission form.

Okay yall getting Revelations cause im not rereading **** :deadvision:

1 minute ago, miguel said:

hV65zRt.png

Welcome to Round 6!

This week's challenge is one of Biblical proportions! Whether you are religious or not, chances are you've heard of tales from the Bible, from Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden, to Cain and Abel, Moses parting the seas and Noah building an ark to survive the 40 day flood along with 2 of every animal. Biblical tales are among the most popular tales of all time, and for good reason! The many creative and interesting stories from the Bible will be serving as your inspiration this week. You can specifically write about a story from the bible, like a retelling in lyrics, or you can be inspired by the general themes and morals of the story. You can even take multiple Bible stories for inspiration should you want to. We just want you to take inspiration from the world's most commonly shoplifted book (it's TRUE!) in one way or another.

You have until Sunday 25th, at 11:59 p.m to send in your song!

Submission form.

Reveal hidden contents

BTW @Drifloonyou may attempt your comeback this round!

1 minute ago, Dessy said:

Okay yall getting Revelations cause im not rereading **** :deadvision:

so true bestie

I've got some research to do I fear :celestial5:

hi

hi

so excited for the winner

Oh wow, I ended up exactly where I expected after reviews tbh. :jamming: Sad to see Astro go, I loved their era concept.

New challenge is a vibe, hopefully I can turn out something great!

I watched a bible theory iceberg video a few weeks ago and there's a LOT of interesting ways to take this round

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.