1. Not Like The Movies

2. Thanatos

3. Pedro

YELLOW

1. Devin

2. prézli

3. Legend E

@Pedro

Ugh, I wanted yellow. My fave colour but I guess I have to get green then.

0_Britney-Spears.jpg

Edited by Pedro

DZgAY10.png

ROUND V : GREEN vs YELLOW : ENTRIES

GREEN

1. Not Like The Movies

Spoiler

Round 5: Yellow vs Green 

82012fc90e004e565dfdf8a28c23f2f6.jpg 

5d8810686f24eb2e6f368d12?width=1100&form

8462025.jpg

zendaya-vera-wang-dress-at-the-2019-emmy

sub-buzz-1925-1569199716-1.jpg

2. Thanatos

Spoiler

Iridescent green gown worn for the S7 green runway

rFrRB4S.gif
e872ce25202299b09749eb4f3ce6fe28.jpg

3. Pedro

YELLOW

1. Devin

Spoiler

YELLOW

ezgif-3-ec27c83e47f2.gif

a5159b41be3fa5b82b61343250fbb558.jpgBeyonce-Knowles-In-Atelier-Versace-Globa

DtrCvO8XcAAfZtS.jpg

2. prézli

Spoiler

51gld46q o

Svvp8kg0 o

3. Legend E

Spoiler

hbz-march-2021-megan-thee-stallion-water

meg-6-1613749796.jpg?resize=480:*

meg-7-1613749905.jpg?resize=480:*

@Devin @Pedro @Legend E @Thanatos @prézli @Not Like The Movies

@Speezy @Lukey @Queen Riri. @Almodusa

Bey scalped 

I lost 5 brain cells deciding for a look 

15 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Bey scalped 

so true, never had seen that before. love it. couldn't wear it

DZgAY10.png

ROUND V : GREEN vs YELLOW

DevonRoars

Spoiler

GREEN
1. Not Like The Movies - Zendaya
Can't critique much when the dresses are always tailored and made perfectly for her. Maybe I wish the corset came up a little higher and the slit on the dress was a little more.. risky.

2. Thanatos - Miss Fame
I hate this nude panel and tattoos are so distracting. It's still a well made dress and I really like the fabric choice. I really liked your original entry though. 

3. Pedro - Britney Spears
I feel like you could have easily gone with one of her more iconic looks, but I think this is fine. 

YELLOW
1. Devin - Beyonce
This is so sleek and fitted to her body. I'm stunned. Safety pins are kinda weird, but I like it.

2. Prezli - Paris Hilton
I think this is a great looking dress, but when you're only compared to two other people.. It's risky as this could be seen as basic. 

3. Legend E - Megan Thee Stallion
The way her ass is hanging out in this.. Woof. I think this is very beautiful. 

Almodusa

Spoiler

Green:

1. Not Like The Movies - Zendaya

A gorgeous ensemble by itself and on Zendaya - this is my favorite green look. The rich emerald silk is used wisely (adding movement) and the emerald heels and silver earrings & bracelet were great additions. The slit in the skirt for her leg and the boning of the bustier make it sensual but keep it classy.

2. Thanatos - Miss Fame

One of my favorite looks Miss Fame wore on the runway during season 7 of RPDR. While I acknowledge that this is a green look, one can easily mistake this for being a purple runway because that remains the dominant color in this outfit. The power shoulders are brilliant and helps give this a more inspired silhouette that a simple gown would have. Makeup is good and I'm glad she did short black hair (something like blonde would've washed her out). Wish the nude illusion in the chest area was better executed.

3. Pedro - Britney Spears

I always like it when a performer has an outfit on with pieces that they can remove as the song goes on. In this case I assume the cape and hat were those pieces. While I'm glad the camouflage print is present on the sheer cape with the cool armored shoulders, the top hat feels unnecessary - both as a stylistic choice and because it seems it's just one shade. I'm aware this is an outfit you have to preform in, but overall this look leaves much to be desired as your choice for a green look. It's a simple leotard and there isn't a hint anywhere else of green. Her hair seems fried too.

Yellow:

1. Devin - Beyoncé

This silhouette of a bodysuit with the large hat for the modern Beyoncé quickly became iconic, and this rich shade of yellow look is another addition to it. The gold buckle on the hat and large pins in the middle and clavicles gave a needed balance, otherwise the yellow would have been too overwhelming. I'm iffy on the sheer jacket: it does give her more volume and compliments her figure in addition to the bodysuit, but, while I'm aware it needs to be light and breezy to dance in, the material looks cheap. Overall it's great and it's my favorite yellow look.

2. prézli - Paris Hilton

What a beautiful fitted gown on her, though simple. Her hair being a similar color to the outfit with the pop of red in the nails are really good details. I do wish her heels weren't straight up black but since it blends in I don't mind it that much. Love that her makeup isn't too intense here, which adds to the beauty of this look. With all that said, you do remember that you chose to be in the yellow section, right? This is green-yellow at most.

3. Legend E - Megan Thee Stallion

Love how this flows. A close battle for 2nd. It is simple though, but the flower print on it does elevate it. That second picture with her profile looks grand.

Queen Riri.

Spoiler

Not Like The Movies: Yes, I love the dress and the color fits on her! The split in the dress to show her legs and the see-through top made me like it more! This overall look from head down to her feet is amazing. LOVE IT! 10/10

Thanatos - I like the dress and the sparkles! But I see more purple than green. The center piece is green so I like that as well. Overall, I think this would've slayed if the theme was purple. 6/10

Pedro

Another green look! I'm not too much of a fan of performance outfits. Especially when this is a competition to show your best green look. This is not the best green look, not even close. 5/10

Devin - I like this look! Even thought this is a performance outfit, but this one blows my mind. Nothing but yellow which fits the theme very well and I love it. Head to toe is nothing but yellow! Love it. 8/10

prézli - I'm really confused to tell if this is a green or yellow. But I can give you that the dress is fitted well on her and I love the sparkles on the dress. I adore the way she poses with the dress. 7/10

Legend E - I love this natural look on Meg! The dress flows very well. This is a simple look but at least it's yellow. 7/10

Results tomorrow

@Queen Riri. @Almodusa

thank you judges x 

DZgAY10.png

ROUND V : RESULTS 

r8d5mTu.pngTBcZqft.pngHrGMikw.png

Spoiler

RANKING (unanimously)

1. Not Like The Movies - Zendaya GREEN

2. @Thanatos - Miss Fame GREEN

3. @Pedro - Britney Spears GREEN

1. Devin - Beyonce YELLOW

2. @prézli - Paris Hilton YELLOW

3. @Legend E - Megan The Stallion YELLOW

OVERALL RANKING

1. Not Like The Movies - Zendaya GREEN

2. Devin - Beyonce YELLOW

3. Thanatos - Miss Fame GREEN

4. Prezli - Paris Hilton YELLOW

5 Legend E - Megan The Stallion YELLOW

6. Pedro - Britney Spears GREEN

What happens next?

As the top contestant of the week, @Not Like The Movies, has the opportunity to eliminate one of the bottom contestants,

but before they can do that -- @Devin has the opportunity to save one of them. 

in the mean time.. the next round will be posted.

KcWH5Md.pngX9RVLGv.pngryvJ2eT.png

@Queen Riri. @Almodusa

Omg the elimination twist :dancehall:

Also this new theme :jonny5: FANTASTIC 

KcWH5Md.pngX9RVLGv.pngTBcZqft.png

@Devin saves @prézli

leaving 

@Legend E and @Pedro in the bottom

Spoiler

@Not Like The Movies has chosen to eliminate

TBcZqft.pngNK75daP.jpg

Contestant Progress

giphy.gif

ROUND VI : AVANT-GARDE

"new and unusual or experimental ideas"

if you need further explanation on this just DM me 

Due: JUNE 9th @ 5PM EST

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.