Taylor surpasses 18B streams on Spotify

My Tears Ricochet

Who is ahead of her Ariana, Rih, and Nicki?

AND she wasn't on spotify for YEARS :jonny:

1 minute ago, byzantium said:

4th?  Who is ahead?  Rihanna, Ariana and who else?  Billie? 

Nicki I guess

She’ll be around 23B+ by the end of the year

Fyi, she was at 470M streams in 2017 when she then put all her catalog back. 

Just for the record, she is the 2nd* most streamed. “All credits” isn’t a thing since only lead credits count for certs etc and it is made up by stans (and considering this, Taylor is technically still at 17.7B)

But her numbers are so huge omg. The way she’s gonna fly past 20B this year and could even reach 25B if she smashes with rerecordings :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Just for the record, she is the 2nd* most streamed. “All credits” isn’t a thing since only lead credits count for certs etc and it is made up by stans (and considering this, Taylor is technically still at 17.7B)

But her numbers are so huge omg. The way she’s gonna fly past 20B this year and could even reach 25B if she smashes with rerecordings :rip: 

Features don’t count for certifications? What does that even mean?

13 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Features don’t count for certifications? What does that even mean?

Songs you're featured on and that are not on your page. They y don't count

I need a full on 90s dance era with that red hair in the OP.

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Songs you're featured on and that are not on your page. They y don't count

Well they should count, especially if the featured artist is a big part of the song :skull:

Bruno not getting credit for Uptown Funk or Bieber not getting credit for Cold Water would be a mess... those are just a few examples I could think of right now 

56 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Fyi, she was at 470M streams in 2017 when she then put all her catalog back. 

That's insane. Her bigger years (2014-2017) she was not on the platform. :cupid:

24 minutes ago, JC96 said:

That's insane. Her bigger years (2014-2017) she was not on the platform. :cupid:

True, 1989 alone would probably have at least 6-8B streams. But it got a diamond status in the US so it was worth it. 

1 hour ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Billboard counts features so you’re wrong...Even Spotify itself when comparing artists includes features. Stop trying to change the rules to make Taylor look better, swiftie.

Edited by Timber

1 hour ago, Timber said:

Stop trying to change the rules to make Taylor look better, swiftie.

aren't you the one that keeps merging DC and Beyonce's stats? :skull:

12 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

Her full career includes her work with DC. I’m not saying that it’s a rule or official to include or exclude anything. You, on the other hand, are.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Timber said:

Stop trying to change the rules to make Taylor look better, swiftie.

Why are you in a thread about Taylor Swift's massive achievement on Spotify antagonising swifties in the first place miss thing

16-beyonce-coachella-1_w700_h700.thumb.j
OT: Smash, imagine the numbers if 1989 was on there when it was smashing for two years straight :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, bluebirdsforever said:

Why are you in a thread about Taylor Swift's massive achievement on Spotify antagonising swifties in the first place miss thing

16-beyonce-coachella-1_w700_h700.thumb.j
OT: Smash, imagine the numbers if 1989 was on there when it was smashing for two years straight :jonny5:

I don’t mind Taylor, I like her, I’m happy for her stats. I just hate when people try to manipulate **** and make up rules to dismiss other artist’s achievements to make their fave look bigger than they are. It just so happens that Swifties are almost always the culprits. 

44 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

:coffee:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.