Chromatica re-enters Billboard 200, spends week #39 on chart

hellocory

Funny how the OGHs were making fun of the Oreos being discounted and now they've just earned her a re-entry. 

Then again it was probably because of the armies running to ROM dislikes on YouTube 

Rise, Traumatica, rise, this is the beginning

Almost a year after release, a remembered dance record.

:nicole:

one more week to look cute!!!

had she done a music video for Sour Candy the album would still be charting pretty high and doing even better on streaming services. Gaga and her nonstop missed opportunities in terms of singles is so frustrating

Grammy winning album. Not everyone has that! 

:clap3:

now I need that 40th week maam..

just 10 more weeks to be as successful as Joanne :cm:

Chile. 5% rise means 100-300 copies more were enough for the album to stay on the chart these last three weeks and her team did nothing for it to stay. Truly a tragedy.

11 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Chile. 5% rise means 100-300 copies more were enough for the album to stay on the chart these last three weeks and her team did nothing for it to stay. Truly a tragedy.

Gaga said MOVE ON!!!

9 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

this. we really need that re-release with bonus tracks including Love Me Right on Spotify, Babylon Meth Labs Mix, and SFA acoustic

these songs already exist, so just put them on iTunes and Spotify and call it a re-release and you get a cute boost for free pretty much

regardless 39 weeks is cute for an era that's pretty much dead since September :clap3: really ruins the narrative for certain users who were convinced it won't do ARTPOP's numbers

31 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

this. we really need that re-release with bonus tracks including Love Me Right on Spotify, Babylon Meth Labs Mix, and SFA acoustic

these songs already exist, so just put them on iTunes and Spotify and call it a re-release and you get a cute boost for free pretty much

regardless 39 weeks is cute for an era that's pretty much dead since September :clap3: really ruins the narrative for certain users who were convinced it won't do ARTPOP's numbers

i want to hear the SOPHIE session tracks tbh :rip: 

55 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

43 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Gaga said MOVE ON!!!

it's hard stanning her lazy ass nowadays.. 

45 minutes ago, truthteller said:

i want to hear the SOPHIE session tracks tbh :rip: 

me too, but i gave up on that :rip: i mentioned these three other tracks instead because we know for a fact they exist and require little to no effort to just upload, whereas we don't know how polished the sophie tracks are

The album is so fantastic, i still love it. Can't believe what the smallest thing does for her albums :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.