Bruno Mars Ties Justin Timberlake for Most Pop Songs No. 1s

Queenyoncee

...Among Male Soloists

"That's What I Like" is Mars' eighth leader on the airplay list.

Bruno Mars scores his eighth No. 1 on Billboard's Pop Songs airplay chart, as "That's What I Like" lifts 2-1 on the tally dated May 6.

With the ascent, Mars matches Justin Timberlake's mark for the most No. 1s among male soloists in the 24-year history of the chart, which encompasses airplay on 167 mainstream top 40 stations, as measured by Nielsen Music.

Mars and Timberlake now share fifth place among acts with the most Pop Songs No. 1s. Katy Perry and Rihanna each boast 11, followed by Maroon 5 and P!nk, with nine apiece. "Like" is the second single from Mars' third LP, 24K Magic. The title cut hit No. 5 on Pop Songs in December.

Mars' "Like" bullets at No. 3 on the all-format airplay, streaming and sales-based Billboard Hot 100, after four weeks at its No. 2 high. It's up 6 percent to 160 million in all-format airplay audience, its best weekly total, in the week ending April 23. "Like" additionally leads Billboard's Hot R&B Songs chart for a 10th week, after topping Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for four, marking Mars' first No. 1 on each survey. 24K Magic has ruled Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (where it's also his first No. 1) for eight weeks and ranked in the top three each week since its Dec. 10 debut at the summit.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7775254/bruno-mars-justin-timberlake-most-pop-songs-no-1s-male

Bruno-Mars-50557.gif

King of Pop :clap3:

King, he dominates pop and R&B charts. :fan:

3 minutes ago, IVY said:

King, he dominates pop and R&B charts. :fan:

Atrl has told me that he will flop
What happened? :confused:

30 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Since when ATRL was ever right? :fan:

:laugh: and this is only the beginning...

King :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Queenyoncee said:

They lied

well......,.. :gaycat5::clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.