HDD FINAL: Morgan #1 87k, Ariana #2 44k, Dua 28k

Heart.me

6 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Morgan exceeding predictions by 10k :dies:

He'll stick around until Justin (for a week) and return until Adele tbh. I bet he gets 11 weeks at #1 when it's all said and done :rip:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• B-Rabbit

• OrgVisual

• Heart.me

• Michael196

56 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Evermore 4k ahead of folklore :rip:

and folklore is ahead in pure :toofunny2:

What is happening to Evermore pure sales? They have been very low since release, are physicals still hard to find?

25 minutes ago, MANUELF said:

What is happening to Evermore pure sales? They have been very low since release, are physicals still hard to find?

Yeah, I saw multiple people saying they couldn't find it just last week :rip: If they're having this much trouble getting these copies printed and shipped I doubt signed copies are coming at any point

On 2/20/2021 at 4:15 PM, Insanity said:

Insane hes still #1 America has proved how racist it really is

The unnecessary need to conflate issues.

How many weeks has Morgan even been number #1 for swifties to get so anxious. 

2 hours ago, MANUELF said:

Can't you just buy it from her website?

2 hours ago, MANUELF said:

I have seen many fanbases using this as excuses, from Swifties to Smilers to even Arianators.

Fact is if u want to, u can always order albums on the artists' website or itunes or amazon or target. Actually if u check Target's website, u can make order to pick up in store as well and they are all available

yas at Dua snatching another week in the top 10 thanks to the re release! it's been a success thus far:clap3:

Folklore STOMPING on Evermore as she should. Folklore always felt like a better and more cohesive record with a lot more care and craft laced into it. Evermore feels like a collection of high quality rejects (still a fantastic record! it just does not come close to how amazing Folklore is tho imo). That said I think the "poor" performance of Evermore mostly has to do with the way the physical copies are hard to find in retail shops. A lot of ppl dont know how or dont like to purchase online. They'd rather not have their card info be on the internet and they prefer just shopping at a store for CDs yet Evermore has been difficult to find. Clearly they didnt ship enough of the album to retail stores for some reason...maybe they thought most ppl already purchased Folklore and so they wouldnt be willing to spend more money on another Taylor album so soon? idk.. 

5 hours ago, Sept said:

BTS :jonny6:

It’s seven again :nicole2:

Evermore pure sale will be the mist for years to come. Lol.

Anyway she deliver quality so Swifties no need to br panic.?

Evermore will eventually be out-charted by folklore especially after the Grammy's. The superior album won! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.