HDD FINAL: Morgan #1 87k, Ariana #2 44k, Dua 28k

Heart.me

On 2/21/2021 at 5:39 AM, Beyonnaise said:

Rednecks are the worst :deadbanana4:  The fact that he got more popular after the video and they see buying a racist’s album as some crusade against the left, disgusting

everythings so political to them. he's just an outright asshole :deadbanana2: trump stans r the worst

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• B-Rabbit

• OrgVisual

• Heart.me

• Michael196

Top 20 Gif 2-23-21

TOP 20: LIKE A PLAYLIST OF NUMBERS

Morgan Wallen’s Dangerous: The Double Album (Big Loud/Republic) is set to land a seventh week on top on our forthcoming Top 50 chart. Ariana Grande’s Positions (Republic) moves into second place, thanks to the release of an deluxe edition on 2/19. Republic owns the entire Top 3 and four of the Top 5, with Pop Smoke and The Weeknd's After Hours rounding out the list (the latter's hits collection The Highlights hangs in at #11). Alamo/Geffen/Interscope’s Lil Durk is #4, while new Releases from Trippie Redd and Kevin Gates bow in the Top 20.

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_2007825645.png

In political news, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) interrupted a hearing on the Capitol riot today to accuse himself of being a false-flag operation.

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=325287&title=TOP-20%3A-LIKE-A-PLAYLIST-OF-NUMBERS

Ariana & Dua :clap3: 

Disgusted with the #1, as usual. 

Dua & Ariana :clap3:

Whats this yoyo chartruns Taylor Swift is having since Folklore ? Wasn't Evermore #6 last week? :deadbanana4:

Can we have another Adelepocalypse already so that racist can get dethroned :giraffe:

Also Dua another week in the top 10 :soda:

That puts FN at 5 weeks total in the top 10 :eek:

What happened to evermore?  :deadbanana:

I think whoever wins AOTY between Taylor and Dua could jump to #1 after The Shammys (probably Folklore will be #1 if she performs even if she doesn't win)

these numbers :dies: 

evermore at #18 being only 1k away from Top 10 :toofunny2: Taylor sis where the signed copies

Queen back in the top 20?! Love that, but wow, what a slow week. With an estimated 560-570k across for the entire top20, this surely must be a historically low chart. Is it possible that the labels cleared their major artists' release schedule for February in expectation of the Drake onslaught and his postponement caught them off their guard?

I think people getting mad at streaming's dominance is silly but seeing "Sales: 70" did make me scream. :eddie:

5 hours ago, Juanny said:

What do you mean yo-yo? Evermore has been mostly stable in the top 10 or so until this week I believe.

There's 2K difference between her and #10. She can be top 10 this week if she really wants to by releasing another one of those dumb EP playlists or bothering to perform Willow somewhere. 

exactly! of it's 10 weeks, evermore charted outside the top 10 for one week only, and it was at #11 with like 200~ copies difference from #10 :ace:

Edited by Michael196

Morgan exceeding predictions by 10k :dies:

On 2/20/2021 at 10:33 PM, By the Water said:

Taylor sign evermore copies challenge

Can she put the evermore and fearless vinyls on Amazon first. I mean my money is literally sitting in the bank account

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.