1 hour ago, Squall said:

Congrats to the BEP, another hit :clap3: 

34 minutes ago, TKO said:

BEP slaying :clap3:

:clap3: 

I can’t at Shakira stans trying to take full credit for this :rip: 

The way she will never lose :clap3:

BEP w/o Fergie doing cute I c :clap3: 

International Queen Tingz. The way she has #1s in 3 different languages.  While you’ll mains can barely speak english

Shakira, Shakira! <3 

1 hour ago, CaptainMusic said:

It took you 2 hours to find this Shakira thread and troll it as usual? I’m kind of disappointed. Maybe adjust those Google Alerts.  :coffee2: It’s not going to kill you to say something nice about Shakira once in a while. :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, vuelve88 said:

It took you 2 hours to find this Shakira thread and troll it as usual? I’m kind of disappointed. Maybe adjust those Google Alerts.  :coffee2: It’s not going to kill you to say something nice about Shakira once in a while. :gaycat2:

I have no problem with Shakira, I just clock her stans’ delusion like I do any other fan base. 

I can think of nice things to say about Shakira - her longevity in certain parts of the world is impressive and she’s aging amazingly. There :gaycat2:

4 hours ago, Squall said:

Congrats to the BEP, another hit :clap3: 

3 hours ago, TKO said:

BEP slaying :clap3:

3 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

Shakira's dance in the music video is the only reason why this song went viral in the first place, her charity work knows no boundaries :clap3:

Just now, Riot said:

Shakira's dance in the music video is the only reason why this song went viral in the first place, her charity work knows no boundaries :clap3:

I congratulate the main artist, what’s wrong with that exactly? Also, this is the BEP’s third top 10 hit this era here so you are wrong.

3 minutes ago, Squall said:

I congratulate the main artist, what’s wrong with that exactly? Also, this is the BEP’s third top 10 hit this era here so you are wrong.

Shakira is credited as the lead artist too, considering that this is a scrapped song from her own album She Wolf. France really loves her since she has more #1 hits than BEP and her last lead single was certified Diamond :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Riot said:

Shakira is credited as the lead artist too, considering that this is a scrapped song from her own album She Wolf. France really loves her since she has more #1 hits than BEP and her last lead single was certified Diamond :clap3:

So? Still a song from the BEP’s last album, I don’t care about the « + Shakira » instead of « feat. ».

And when was her last top 10? :skull: 

The BEP have always been more popular than Shakira here and by the way, the Diamond certification doesn’t mean anything anymore since the SNEP refuses to change the thresholds.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.