"We're Good" debuts 3,040,067 unfiltered streams on Spotify

Renan90

Her debut numbers are lowkey underwhelming for someone who debuted in the streaming era and has so many massive streaming hits already 

A prove that debuts mean **** for many artists. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

less than half of what a rerelease did on the same day

5 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Her debut numbers are lowkey underwhelming for someone who debuted in the streaming era and has so many massive streaming hits already 

A prove that debuts mean **** for many artists. 

In fairness to Dua, every hit shes had this era debuted in the 2-3M range and I rather have that a massive longevity ( DSN debuted at I think 2M and look what happened...it's still doing 1M + now :deadbanana4:) than a big debut and a massive falloff.

1 minute ago, JBJT2786 said:

In fairness to Dua, every hit shes had this era debuted in the 2-3M range and I rather have that a massive longevity ( DSN debuted at I think 2M and look what happened...it's still doing 1M + now :deadbanana4:) than a big debut and a massive falloff.

Definitely. That's why I say debut numbers still mean nothing for many artists. They still feel low to me though... it's like she hasn't managed to build a huge fanbase yet. Imo, she should be able to do 4m easily after so many massive streaming hits. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.