Rihanna new certifications on US

Renan90

33 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

wait, wasn't work diamond eligible?? and needed me 8x plat and LOTB 6x plat eligible??? what happened :lakitu:

29 minutes ago, Phuccery, Inc. said:

Wondering the same thing. How long does it take to get these certs passed through the RIAA? maybe that explains why the plaques are always less than what they're actually elegible for. 

48 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

Isn't Work eligible for higher? For ANTI year 5 anniversary the song units for Work over 10M units, although I know RIAA doesn't count certain streams/platforms

Billboard and Neilsen’s numbers are almost always different to the RIAA’s numbers (I believe the latter exclude YT and user-generated videos).

That said...

- ”Needed Me” and “LOTB” are both under-certified.

- “WORK” should be above 9M units too.

I’m sure they’ll be updated again soon. :rip:

it's weird tho that they didn't even certify all the songs that could be gold (like Yeah i Said it, Woo, etc.) or even platinum like Consideration :noparty:

12 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

it's weird tho that they didn't even certify all the songs that could be gold (like Yeah i Said it, Woo, etc.) or even platinum like Consideration :noparty:

I noticed Rihanna's label hasn't bothered buying Gold plaques since 2015, they just certify the Platinum songs :dies:  Although I find it weird Consideration wouldn't be Platinum yet... maybe they just did the singles, idk.

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

I was told Work was eligible for Diamond :celestial5:

Well it did sell over 10 million units in the US according to Nielsen, Idk why y'all act like the Navy made that up. RIAA just doesn't count unofficial video streams. Not sure why you guys are trying it, we're talking about a 8x Platinum lead single.

Stans whose faves labels actually certify their faves singles and albums are so lucky. :monkey:

I wonder why did they certify the singles

Maybe a release is close

10 hours ago, Digitalism said:

I wonder why did they certify the singles

Maybe a release is close

To coincide with the 5 year anniversary of Anti

6 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

To coincide with the 5 year anniversary of Anti

Didn't the video show other numbers tho?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.