Halsey’s ‘Graveyard’ has sold over 2M units in the US

nooniebao

Such a great song, I’m glad its had good success despite having a moderate peak :clap3:

The EMAs and Ellen performances are my favorites :smitten:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

An underrated bop but I think it was the wrong single choice at the time. It took me like a full month to get into although I adore it now :skull:

YSBS also crossed 2M a few weeks ago which is more units moved than most pop radio Top 10s released in 2020... even some #1s :fan:

@TalkThatRihanna @Ampersand13

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, ReverseWarholian said:

An underrated bop but I think it was the wrong single choice at the time. It took me like a full month to get into although I adore it now :skull:

YSBS also crossed 2M a few weeks ago which is more units moved than most pop radio Top 10s released in 2020... even some #1s :fan:

:WAP:

13 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

She’s really the Gen Z P!nk such consistent yet underrated commercial success. I think she could really become a touring force post-pandemic and maternity leave. She was already on her way there with the Manic tour tbh.

26 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Nnn I still don’t like Graveyard :chick1:

And I’m still bitter that YSBS was robbed from all these promo performances :jonny6:

14 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

She’s really the Gen Z P!nk such consistent yet underrated commercial success. I think she could really become a touring force post-pandemic and maternity leave. She was already on her way there with the Manic tour tbh.

Definitely. She's a great performer most of the time and the North American leg of the Manic tour was shaping up to be a big smash. 

one of her best songs :clap3:

it also took a while for me to let this song hit :jonny2:

23 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Nnn I still don’t like Graveyard :chick1:

And I’m still bitter that YSBS was robbed from all these promo performances :jonny6:

Not your taste jumping off a bridge again! 

It's sacrilege how we only got ONE YSBS performance :shakeno:

12 hours ago, Jolin Tsai said:

:jonny5:her best song

Oh, 'cause I keep diggin' myself down deeper
I won't stop 'til I get where you are
I keep running, I keep running, I keep running

g0zpX9s.gif

@Bloodflowers. @Slate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.