Top foreign sellers in Brazil

Queenyoncee

Top 50 International Artists

While local artists naturally dominate the scene, many international artists do well in Brazil.

Before starting to mention names, I must point out that international artists are much better tracked than local ones. For some, there are near no code missing, with often over 90% of sales covered.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• HeWolf

• Shakishaki

• Virgos Groove

rihanna is only at #30?? damn i thought she was way more popular in brazil???

Madonna in her third decade :WAP:

This is why we never saw the come to Brazil comments on Rihs videos. 

tbh. These numbers are low for a country of 200+ million people. I think if we compare to South Africa and her 50 million the numbers would be similar. 

Demi the highest ex-act :clap3:, the success stans who hate her HATE to see that :skull:

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

27 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

rihanna is only at #30?? damn i thought she was way more popular in brazil???

Rihanna is popular in Brazil, she has several radio hits and is well known.

She's just not on Beyoncé popularity level (I mean, no other international female beats Beyoncé in Brazil). 

Brazil has always been thirsty for Avril :weeps:

6 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Demi the highest ex-act :clap3:, the success stans who hate her HATE to see that :skull:

Not surprised to see Demi smashing in my country with horrible taste. They did vote for Bolsonaro after all :zzz:

The other exacts smash in places where the people don't vote for homophobic racists as president :clap3:

Would love to see him compare shipment codes to overall sales estimates. He has Britney at 1.22M in the country between 9 albums and 2 compilation albums. 

5 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Not surprised to see Demi smashing in my country with horrible taste. They did vote for Bolsonaro after all :zzz:

The other exacts smash in places where the people don't vote for homophobic racists as president :clap3:

The fact that you outed yourself as a success stan and hater by responding to my post :clap3: talent and quality stans >:clap3:

8 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

The fact that you outed yourself as a success stan and hater by responding to my post :clap3: talent and quality stans >:clap3:

I'm glad she's smashing in a country with a homophobic president, no hate here :clap3:

37 minutes ago, Rihbeyga said:

This is why we never saw the come to Brazil comments on Rihs videos. 

tbh. These numbers are low for a country of 200+ million people. I think if we compare to South Africa and her 50 million the numbers would be similar. 

? She does have massive demand in Brazil and sold out Rock in Rio in less than an hour in 2015

3 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

? She does have massive demand in Brazil and sold out Rock in Rio in less than an hour in 2015

Sarcasm my friend. Sarcasm. 

beyoncé :clap3: she's always been so huge there. IASF is one of the highest-selling int'l albums there and halo is or at least was the longest-charting #1 hit, if i'm not mistaken

Edited by Nemo

I didn't expect to see Beyonce up there. That's some success I guess :clap3:evanescence and Britney :clap3:

According to Billboard, Shakira’s Pies Descalzos sold 1.2 million in Brazil so the number is inaccurate for Shakira

But I thought Britney was a non-event after 2003 :mandown:

really impressive for someone who was past her peak :clap3:

2 hours ago, ATWK said:

But ATRL told me Beyoncé was unknown outside the US? :giraffe:

How is Shakira's total 720k when his own analysis has PD at 800k tho?

That’s why this blog can never be trusted

1 minute ago, Shakishaki said:

That’s why this blog can never be trusted

The OP already explained this is from 2003 onwards.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.