“Wildest Dreams” certified Platinum in the UK

By the Water

32 minutes ago, Kimi said:

copycat won this time :clap3:

The year is 2021, anyone with working ears knows it sounds nothing like that song sans like 5 seconds... :deadbanana2:

OT: Longevity won.

No. 40 peaking song did that. Also, platinum in the UK is equivalent to 3× platinum in the US. You Need To Calm Down will also go platinum in a few weeks, and You Belong With Me will go platinum a few weeks after that, followed by 22. Evermore will go gold around March, and Willow go silver around the same time. Around June Willow will go gold, and Lover (album) will go platinum. Then in August Folklore will go platinum, and ...Ready For It? will also go platinum. Finally Lover (song) will go platinum by the end of 2021, and Speak Now may finally hit platinum too. Her recurrent streams have sped up this process so much. Truly a streaming elixir!

30 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

The year is 2021, anyone with working ears knows it sounds nothing like that song sans like 5 seconds... :deadbanana2:

OT: Longevity won.

Which song are they talking about? 

OT: One of my favorite songs from 1989 :clap3:

4 minutes ago, biblicalmonster said:

Is it impressive?

yes since it wasn't on streaming during its entire singles run, so this is almost entirely from catalog streams :clap:

On 1/29/2021 at 8:26 PM, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

No. 40 peaking song did that. Also, platinum in the UK is equivalent to 3× platinum in the US. You Need To Calm Down will also go platinum in a few weeks, and You Belong With Me will go platinum a few weeks after that, followed by 22. Evermore will go gold around March, and Willow go silver around the same time. Around June Willow will go gold, and Lover (album) will go platinum. Then in August Folklore will go platinum, and ...Ready For It? will also go platinum. Finally Lover (song) will go platinum by the end of 2021, and Speak Now may finally hit platinum too. Her recurrent streams have sped up this process so much. Truly a streaming elixir!

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, lawmak said:

giphy.gif

It's like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can always tell when a Taylor Swift album is going to get a new certification.

Edited by ithinkheknowsoutsold

17 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

It's like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can always tell when a Taylor Swift album is going to get a new certification.

:biggrin: I hope you're right x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.