Madonna's 'Holiday' hits 100M streams on Spotify

Jjang

one of her worst 80s singles, I like it but it's very basic for a Madonna single 

congrats though, streaming elixir! 

9 hours ago, cityfolk said:

her Spotify page is so messed up, they really need to combine the streams of her songs. The fact that the streams for this are spread amongst 3 versions :deadbanana4:

congrats to my fav Madonna single!

5 if you include the You Can Dance versions which are basically the same as the others, just mixed differently. In that case, it surpassed the 100m mark a while ago. :deadbanana4:

Anyway... My favorite Holiday performance and one of my favorites ever from her:

The energy. The joy. And the fact that it was one of the last songs of the show. :worship2:

4 hours ago, John Slayne said:

one of her worst 80s singles, I like it but it's very basic for a Madonna single 

congrats though, streaming elixir! 

Hmmm... Holiday is one of her most timeless songs and it was her first major hit in several places. There is no Madonna without Holiday.

2 hours ago, Alexz said:

Hmmm... Holiday is one of her most timeless songs and it was her first major hit in several places. There is no Madonna without Holiday.

I know it was her first hit, but it's still bland and basic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.