Madonna's 'Holiday' hits 100M streams on Spotify

Jjang

Madonna's 1983 hit officially passes the 100m mark (100,072,103) and becomes her 8th song to achieve this milestone. 

Receipts: Spotify. 

cd307484eb30d2b69e90baf3af60e704.gif

Edited by Jjang

Disgusting flop. Rain on Me outshined.

global classic :clap3:

this was one of the first madonna songs i ever heard and i never knew it was her until i got into her discography :dies:

Her worst 80s single :clap3:

her Spotify page is so messed up, they really need to combine the streams of her songs. The fact that the streams for this are spread amongst 3 versions :deadbanana4:

congrats to my fav Madonna single!

1 hour ago, cityfolk said:

her Spotify page is so messed up, they really need to combine the streams of her songs. The fact that the streams for this are spread amongst 3 versions :deadbanana4:

They can't. Warner messed up credits and metadata that simply doesn't recognize those separated versions as same song. For example there are artists who have even live versions merged with studio ones (for example Mariah with Someday) or even different edits and lengths of the song counting as one...

This. 

OT: A Classic :clap3:

14 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

They can't. Warner messed up credits and metadata that simply doesn't recognize those separated versions as same song. For example there are artists who have even live versions merged with studio ones (for example Mariah with Someday) or even different edits and lengths of the song counting as one...

It's honestly tragic :skull:

ANOTHER one of M's dozens of classics!

What's next to get to 100m?

Slay! 

A klassik :clap3:

A true CLASSIC! :clap3: I've heard this song so many times in my life and I had no idea it was Madonna's until recently.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.