• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• dussymob

• thecptz

• miguel

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn’t do the challenge, I got home like 5 minutes ago. It’s very dangerous refreshing this page and driving. :biblio:

@Element

Just now, Quiqui4eva said:

What were the answers? I only had 1 8 and 9 

I want to know to, I did try for the last few minutes, no progress though lmao. 

1 minute ago, dussymob said:

I couldn’t do the challenge, I got home like 5 minutes ago. It’s very dangerous refreshing this page and driving. :biblio:

@Element

Dude, you gotta plan for this stuff!!

but glad you’re safe.

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Quiqui4eva said:

What were the answers? I only had 1 8 and 9 

1. Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am

2. 24kGoldn - Mood (I believe)

3. Doja Cat - Streets

4. Dua Lipa - Physical

5. Nicki Minaj - Roman Holiday

6. Demi Lovato - Heart Attack

7. SZA - Good Days

8. Ariana Grande - 34+35 

9. Taylor Swift - Cardigan

10. Lady Gaga - Rain on Me

• ATRL Moderator

# Song Fake Lyrics Real Lyrics
1 Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish Cease! What in relation to the underworld are you discussing? Remove my beautiful moniker from the organ that consumes food. Stop! What the hell are you talking about? Take my pretty name out of your mouth.
2 Mood - 24kGoldn featuring Iann Dior The two of us participate in structured forms of competition related to adoration so that we can stay away from a negative emotional state We play games of love to avoid the depression.
3 Streets - Doja Cat I'm no longer able to enter into rapid eye movement. My mind has conceived of us being in possession of each other and I'm unable to exist in your absence. I can't sleep no more. In my head, we belong, and I can't be without you.
4 Physical - Dua Lipa Darkness, observe the sound, child get down, there is zero alternative. Lights out, follow the noise. Baby, keep on dancing like you ain't got a choice.
5 Roman Holiday - Nicki Minaj Consume the healing substance that's been prescribed to you, citizen of Italy. Go on a sabbatical that does not last too long. Take your medication, Roman. Take a short vacation, Roman, you'll be okay.
6 Heart Attack - Demi Lovato Should I ever pursue such an option, I reckon that I would experience a myocardial infarction. If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack. (welp she did)
7 Good Days - SZA A wonderful nycthemeron for my psychology. It seems secure to wonder a few feet outside. Embibe some oxygen now. Good day in my mind, safe to take a step out, get some air now...
8 34+35 - Ariana Grande Would you remain awake for the dark hours? Place your dick inside my vagina until the sun comes up? Twenty-one, fourty-eight. Can you stay up all night? **** me til the dayliight? 34, 35.
9 Cardigan - Taylor Swift At the time of your early childhood, people believe that you don't possess any knowledge. When you are young, they assume you know nothing
10 Rain On Me - Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande I would prefer to be parched. Alas! The worse alternative would be death. I'd rather be dry but at least I'm alive.

Just now, rl231 said:

Dude, you gotta plan for this stuff!!

but glad you’re safe.

Yeah, I know but I sometimes get last minute work calls and Saturday's are my busiest days lol. 

2 minutes ago, dussymob said:

@Element

Is this @Guero ha dupe?!?

Srsly tho, you should have pulled over when this was ongoing.

• ATRL Moderator

ANSWERS

1) Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish

Cease! What in relation to the underworld are you discussing? Remove my beautiful moniker from the organ that consumes food.

Stop! What the hell are you talking about? Take my pretty name out of your mouth.

2Mood - 24kGoldn featuring Iann Dior

The two of us participate in structured forms of competition related to adoration so that we can stay away from a negative emotional state

We play games of love to avoid the depression.

3) Streets - Doja CatI'm no longer able to enter into rapid eye movement. My mind has conceived of us being in possession of each other and I'm unable to exist in your absence.I can't sleep no more. In my head, we belong, and I can't be without you.

4) Physical - Dua Lipa

Darkness, observe the sound, child get down, there is zero alternative.

Lights out, follow the noise. Baby, keep on dancing like you ain't got a choice.

5) Roman Holiday - Nicki Minaj

Consume the healing substance that's been prescribed to you, citizen of Italy. Go on a sabbatical that does not last too long.

Take your medication, Roman. Take a short vacation, Roman, you'll be okay.

6) Heart Attack - Demi Lovato

Should I ever pursue such an option, I reckon that I would experience a myocardial infarction.

If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack. (welp she did)

7) Good Days - SZA

A wonderful nycthemeron for my psychology. It seems secure to wonder a few feet outside. Embibe some oxygen now.

Good day in my mind, safe to take a step out, get some air now...

8) 34+35 - Ariana Grande

Would you remain awake for the dark hours? Place your dick inside my vagina until the sun comes up? Twenty-one, fourty-eight.

Can you stay up all night? **** me til the daylight? 34, 35.

9) Cardigan - Taylor Swift

At the time of your early childhood, people believe that you don't possess any knowledge.

When you are young, they assume you know nothing

10) Rain On Me - Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande
I would prefer to be parched. Alas! The worse alternative would be death.

I'd rather be dry but at least I'm alive.

1 minute ago, Element said:

# Song Fake Lyrics Real Lyrics
1 Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish Cease! What in relation to the underworld are you discussing? Remove my beautiful moniker from the organ that consumes food. Stop! What the hell are you talking about? Take my pretty name out of your mouth.
2 Mood - 24kGoldn featuring Iann Dior The two of us participate in structured forms of competition related to adoration so that we can stay away from a negative emotional state We play games of love to avoid the depression.
3 Streets - Doja Cat I'm no longer able to enter into rapid eye movement. My mind has conceived of us being in possession of each other and I'm unable to exist in your absence. I can't sleep no more. In my head, we belong, and I can't be without you.
4 Physical - Dua Lipa Darkness, observe the sound, child get down, there is zero alternative. Lights out, follow the noise. Baby, keep on dancing like you ain't got a choice.
5 Roman Holiday - Nicki Minaj Consume the healing substance that's been prescribed to you, citizen of Italy. Go on a sabbatical that does not last too long. Take your medication, Roman. Take a short vacation, Roman, you'll be okay.
6 Heart Attack - Demi Lovato Should I ever pursue such an option, I reckon that I would experience a myocardial infarction. If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack. (welp she did)
7 Good Days - SZA A wonderful nycthemeron for my psychology. It seems secure to wonder a few feet outside. Embibe some oxygen now. Good day in my mind, safe to take a step out, get some air now...
8 34+35 - Ariana Grande Would you remain awake for the dark hours? Place your dick inside my vagina until the sun comes up? Twenty-one, fourty-eight. Can you stay up all night? **** me til the dayliight? 34, 35.
9 Cardigan - Taylor Swift At the time of your early childhood, people believe that you don't possess any knowledge. When you are young, they assume you know nothing
10 Rain On Me - Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande I would prefer to be parched. Alas! The worse alternative would be death. I'd rather be dry but at least I'm alive.

Oh so it was complete rewrites like I figured. Yall smart, I can't remember song lyrics that well. 

Just now, miguel said:

VG6h4Hp.png

@dussymobyou were saying?

emoji.gif?width=430&height=430

Congrats! I couldn't participate today though so. :coffee:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.