Olivia Rodrigo #1 on iTunes dethrones Taylor

JawBreaker

#2 on Apple Music :smitten:

am I the only one who doesn't get the hype for this song? don't get me wrong I'm happy a young artist is smashing but am I missing something or

The way it's coming for #1 on Apple Music too :deadbanana2: Without a doubt the best first week for a female debut single since Ariana :jonny:

I’m officially out of touch :rip: 

Good for her though. 

4 minutes ago, The Countess said:

am I the only one who doesn't get the hype for this song? don't get me wrong I'm happy a young artist is smashing but am I missing something or

Girl was thinking the same, like it’s cute but definitely doesn’t sound like a smash or anything. Glad to be proven wrong though :giraffe:

Student overtakes the masta :swan:

• ATRL Moderator

Congrats to her! I think it might debut in the top 10 of the hot 100 :party:

Edited by wehavetostan

16 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

No shde but who is she??? I have no clue :deadbanana2:

I'm listening now ,she sounds like a Billie Eilish clone with the depressed sounding voice , probably just Billie's audience buying this due to her absence. 

1 minute ago, RainDreamer said:

I'm listening now ,she sounds like a Billie Eilish clone with the depressed sounding voice , probably just Billie's audience buying this due to her absence. 

Didnt we already have Billie Clone.... You Broke Me First Girl Tate Mcrae

1 minute ago, RainDreamer said:

her absence? she had 3 singles last year; that's a whole album era for lots of people these days.

6 minutes ago, RainDreamer said:

She doesn't sound like Billie :skull:

3 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

She doesn't sound like Billie :skull:

100% does, just a label clone to capitalize. 

15 minutes ago, RainDreamer said:

You can’t be serious, she doesn’t sound like Billie at all :rip:. If you were talking about Tate McRae then I would agree, but not every teenage girl who makes sad songs is a Billie clone :rip::rip::rip:

I’m glad she is doing good. The song is actually good. And she sounds nothing like Billie? she sounds more like taylor if anything 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.