Aya Nakamura #13 on Spotify Philippines

Mokichi

After going viral on TikTok there, the song reached new peaks on Spotify every day and it was finally added to TTH Philippines 2 days ago.

She has now entered top 20 today.

The music video went from having 89k views daily to over 500k views per day on YouTube :deadbanana2:

It's getting a second wind in Asia right now:

Spotify:

#20 Philippines

#49 Singapore

#134 Indonesia

#192 Thailand

Apple Music:

#6 Philippines

#49 Cambodia

#57 Singapore

#64 Nepal

#67 Thailand

#75 Papua New Guinea

#89 Qatar

#93 Oman

#117 Malaysia

#128 Indonesia

#158 Saudi Arabia

#184 Fiji

#194 United Arab Emirates

aXSMZ4C.gif

Edited by Mokichi

New peaks everywhere today!

Spotify:

#13 Philippines (+7) 

#47 Singapore (+2)

#104 Indonesia (+30)

#172 Thailand (+20) 

n5PMTDB.thumb.gif.5a3e4f8f2fb6ec3dd5c26e

can anyone please educate me on why she has a Japanese name or am I just ignorant and that there are other nations that have Nakamura as a surname?

Shes GORGEOUS, amazing voice too! MPG material, if this b*tch crossed over Rihanna can stick to doing her chairs and sofas or whatever it is she does nowadays!

1 hour ago, MingYouToo said:

can anyone please educate me on why she has a Japanese name or am I just ignorant and that there are other nations that have Nakamura as a surname?

Shes GORGEOUS, amazing voice too! MPG material, if this b*tch crossed over Rihanna can stick to doing her chairs and sofas or whatever it is she does nowadays!

It's her stage last name, she chose it because she was a fan of Hiro Nakamura from the Heroes tv show :gaycat5:

The Philippines choosing her best song too to give a second wind to

reminds me of that time Larusso's On ne s'aimera plus jamais became a huge hit in the Philippines :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.