'Be Kind' surpasses 300M streams on Spotify

Reverse Warholian

Didn't see any threads here but it happened a couple days ago:flower:

Also certified Platinum in the US as of last November :clap3:

Spotify streams are soo easy to manipulate I swear :rip:

deserves 1B.. sounds like a RADIO SMASH at first listen.

I dont get the lack of support

WHAT A SONG :jonny5:

it deserved without me & happier’s success combined, because as good as they are, be kind is a million times better!!

This song deserved so much more, one of my fav last year, so good.

It deserved to be #1 everywhere but it still went #1 in my heart.

I still don’t understand how/why radio wasn’t on board for this, it’s such an earworm and sounds like such a summer radio smash :celestial5:

One of my favourite songs of 2020 (and all time) :jonny:. Honestly deserved to be a proper hit but I’m glad it did moderately at least

1 hour ago, Isaiah said:

I still don’t understand how/why radio wasn’t on board for this, it’s such an earworm and sounds like such a summer radio smash :celestial5:

It plummeted on radio after debuting last on callouts although was doing relatively fine on streaming and sales. Strange how other artists have discovered ways to circumnavigate that measure of quality control more recently :celestial5:

There was also like no physical promo until AFTER radio dropped it ofc, and even then it was just Halsey doing a cute acoustic version for her ice cream sponsorship :rip: Not to mention the video shoot was delayed for weeks bc of Halsey's ankle injury :dies: 

Edited by ReverseWarholian

radio started to hate Halsey in 2020, graveyard - present were all sabotaged by radio :'(

OT: :clap3:

8 minutes ago, Medonerpls said:

radio started to hate Halsey in 2020, graveyard - present were all sabotaged by radio :'(

OT: :clap3:

'Graveyard' actually did alright, IIRC. It was 'Nightmare', 'You should be sad', and 'Be Kind' that stalled in the teens on pop radio and barely scraped the Top 40 on overall radio which honestly isn't horrible but still a far cry from the success of some of her previous hits. 

I wonder how her next lead will perform. 

:clap3:Youtube needs to catch up!

Never heard this song before, just looked it up and my God. The literal definition of generic trash 

One of my favorite songs of 2020 :party: 

Anything Halsey sings is gold! Her voice has so much character even the most generic songs become quality.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.