Doja Cat’s “Streets” surges on Spotify

GuusLima

Love this track  :alexz:maybe she can make a comeback with this.

2 hours ago, KatyMyLady said:

I mean didn’t it make her remix with the weeknd DOA. Can’t believe they have a song together and it did nothing 

yes because his team canned all promotion and radio the minute the controversy made headlines

6 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

yes because his team canned all promotion and radio the minute the controversy made headlines

Sucks. Such a major moment for Doja, part of a music era that I think will be reflected upon for decades. 

still ready for Planet Her ? she might grab a stan card from me depending. I’ve always loved her since she was a SoundCloud teen. Happy she got her world wide smash. 

6 hours ago, KatyMyLady said:

I mean didn’t it make her remix with the weeknd DOA. Can’t believe they have a song together and it did nothing 

Outside of "Blinding LIghts," nothing else from that album was going to blow up....b/c "BL" just won't let up.  It's literally still in Top 10. :skull: 

8 hours ago, raven said:

taking a year long break is maybe the worst thing she could do 

This. 

OT: The best song on the album is WINNING.  I wish we had time for a real music video to drop.  But honestly, we need to just move on to DC3 at this point.  Missed opportunity.  

she needs to film an actual music video ASAP since the grammys are delayed and use it as a final send off along with the say so grammys performance.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, KatyMyLady said:

Sucks. Such a major moment for Doja, part of a music era that I think will be reflected upon for decades. 

still ready for Planet Her ? she might grab a stan card from me depending. I’ve always loved her since she was a SoundCloud teen. Happy she got her world wide smash. 

as you should. People clown on her too much but she's an actual threat and majority have yet to realize that

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

as you should. People clown on her too much but she's an actual threat and majority have yet to realize that

giphy.gif

If Planet Her is her rap pop teenage dream I’ll likely stan. Doja do your thing! 

17 hours ago, RainDreamer said:

Yeah I think she needs a year break ,the GP is tired especially after the race controversy , "Like That" was an amazing song and video but bombed because of that.

A year break? She only has 1 hit :deadbanana4: 

People are tired of Say So, not of Doja Cat herself. 

Rules deserved

zuY6pwJ.gif

17 hours ago, KatyMyLady said:

that had to do with Abel having one of the biggest songs of alltime

zuY6pwJ.gif

EMERGENCY!!!! :WAP:

Everyone go stream and buy it, it deserves to chart

why is this surging so hard? did everyone collectively come together to pay respects to her best song on hot pink? :rip: 

59 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

why is this surging so hard? did everyone collectively come together to pay respects to her best song on hot pink? :rip: 

Somebody said it was b/c of TikTok lol (likely became popular there again after Hot Pink Sessions).  

My most streamed song of hers (for some reason) :jonny: it truly deserves

especially with the performance vid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.