Levitating hits #2 on Canadian Hot 100, Dua's highest peak!

Hector

She did THAT with a post-album single :WAP:

My country WON! Next we need it to go #1 here, get on it ASAP warner

zuY6pwJ.gif

Winner :jonny5:

What a WINNER :jonny2:

Canada serving taste as usual, when will its less talented southern neighbor

zuY6pwJ.gif

8 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

Why did I think One Kiss went #1? I had to check Wikipedia. But One Kiss definitely felt way bigger than Levitating here. 

I didn't think one kiss had done anything in North America? Its a very uk / European  bop

10 hours ago, FAN said:

I don’t think so. I’m in BC and One Kiss wasn’t a thing at all. I don’t listen to radio anymore but I’m glad Levitating is smashing :duca:

does this have a chance at #1?

:huh:

It was like the song of the summer 2018. I remember the biggest station in Toronto did a songs of the summer countdown, and One Kiss only came 2nd to In My Feelings, because Canada was/is obsessed with Drake.

Also every time you went into any bar/club it was on (and I have never been to a gay bar).

One Kiss is still Dua's top song on Apple Music Canada, not even DSN was able to pass it.

Edited by Raphy23

5 hours ago, AmyXTS said:

I didn't think one kiss had done anything in North America? Its a very uk / European  bop

Canada's market is US/Europe mixed (leaning more towards US, but still), especially to the east such as Ottawa/Montreal. Quebec loves dance music!

Edited by Raphy23

10 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

Canada's market is US/Europe mixed (leaning more towards US, but still), especially to the east such as Ottawa/Montreal. Quebec loves dance music!

I'm glad our Canadian cousins appreciated such a fire tune, it's an anthem in the city where I'm from. Even the straight men were singing it at football matches 

13 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

Why is this suddenly a hit in NA? Something smells like fish 

It's been doing good in canada for a few weeks. would have been #2 last week too in canada if not for Christmas songs. 

6 hours ago, AmyXTS said:

It smashed everywhere, it was only the US that paid dust to it. One Kiss topped Global Spotify for many days in 2018.

• ATRL Moderator

This is great! So happy for Dua and Dababy! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.