Mariah #1 on Billboard Global 200 for a 4th week in a row!

Hector

Stats:

The latest Billboard Global 200 chart's streaming and sales tracking week encompassed Dec. 25-31, and even with six days of measurement after Christmas, Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas Is You" remains the biggest song in the world, as it spends a fourth frame at No. 1.

Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas Is You" rules the Billboard Global 200 for a fourth week despite a 55% drop to 58.3 million streams and a 60% slide to 11,000 sold worldwide in the Dec. 25-31 tracking week. The song, first released on her 1994 album Merry Christmas, is one of four holiday hits still hanging like ornaments in the top 10, joined by Wham!'s "Last Christmas" (2-6), Brenda Lee's "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" (3-7) and Bobby Helms' "Jingle Bell Rock" (4-10).

Plus, Karol G earns her first Global 200 top 10, as "Bichota" climbs 21-9, with 63.6 million streams (down 8%) and 1,000 sold (up 6%) worldwide.

BTS' "Dynamite" reclaims the top spot on the Billboard Global Excl. U.S. chart, rebounding 3-1 with 50 million streams (down 10%) and 16,000 (up 21%) in territories outside the U.S. in the Dec. 25-31 tracking week. The song reigns for a record-extending seventh total week, dating to the chart's September inception.

Wham!'s "Last Christmas" is the only other holiday song in the Global Excl. U.S. top 10, down to No. 7 from its No. best, and Ed Sheeran's "Afterglow," released Dec. 21, soars to the tier (76-10) following its first full week of tracking, with 20.5 million streams and 13,000 sold outside the U.S.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9506630/mariah-carey-christmas-no-1-global-200-fourth-week/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Mariah GLOBAL :jonny5: 

Edited by Hector

Globality always wins :clap3:

Globalriah remains winning. 

K3OfOx8.gif

Edited by killer_rose

Although I'm low key over AIWFCIY ain't no better feeling that seeing your  fave dominating the charts :jonny2::jonny2:

12 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Although I'm low key over AIWFCIY ain't no better feeling that seeing your  fave dominating the charts :jonny2::jonny2:

Yesss :alexz2:

2 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

It's so much fun to track that slayage. :kiss:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.