Taylor is 2020's most steamed female on Spotify, Ari #2

TayDine1989

17 minutes ago, Micellinik said:

She literally released two albums in 2020 that the media heavily promoted. What do you expect?

What are you talking about? :rip:

Albums got literally Zero promotion.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WildHeart

• Thinking Of You

• Micellinik

• peterstyles13

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking Of You
11 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

+ multiple droplets 

+ much more playlist support 

+ 1/15 pure sales(makes streaming consumption higher) 

How you release 62+ brand new tracks and still about get to snatched :skull:

Edited by Thinking Of You

33 minutes ago, Yuanyu said:

And how many singles and features? 

And playlisting? 

Your tone seems very pointed for a comment that is simply praising a pop girl.

It's 2021, leave the PressedT emotions for last year!

XoXo

13 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Taylor has a lot more than spotify. That’s how.

19 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

+ multiple droplets 

+ much more playlist support 

+ 1/15 pure sales(makes streaming consumption higher) 

Media promotion? What does that even mean? :rip:

Media talked about it because it had huge success and acclaim. Not other way around... 

And not even 1 month since Evermore released. Folklore released at second half of the year as well. 

The way y'all try to discredit this :dies:

-----

Taylor, most streamed AND highest seller artist of 2020, 15 years into her career:WAP:

The press was salivating over folklore moments after it dropped.  I don’t know anyone who wanted that album but the media made sure everyone knew about it.

littlebodybigheart
6 minutes ago, Micellinik said:

The press was salivating over folklore moments after it dropped.  I don’t know anyone who wanted that album but the media made sure everyone knew about it.

yup. and she’s still the most streamed female artist of 2020 and no amount of huffin and puffin is gonna change it.

31 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

62?

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

The fact Ariana is right behind her and that other girl done released 2 albums this year :skull:

Yikes.

You realized Taylor is almost 7 years ahead of Ariana, way past her peak, one of the strongest physical and digital artists of this decade and still slayed streaming with no promotion or a million mainstream features :rip:

47 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

and two albums, one of which has 7 versions available on streaming platforms. Despite that positions is currently outstreaming evermore and its the most-streamed female album daily.

Isn’t Billie Eilish still #1 according to the Spotify YE charts released in October?

Anyway...

Rihanna. :clap3:

Billie.E & Ariana.G. :clap3:

1 hour ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Who is she destroying? Her numbers are nothing impressive. :bibliahh:

Keep telling yourselves that, because only in OGHs minds are 3 BILLION+ streams on just ONE platform "nothing impressive", especially for an artist that has been called "streaming poison" :ahh: Like I said in the other thread, stop embarrassing yourselves. It's for your own good and mental health :rip:

OT: All impressive numbers for the ladies :clap3:

See when you have the ARTISTRY and work drive, you can release multiple albums a year and take the number #1 spot. :oh: Nobody is stopping these guerlies from releasing new music (other than their own lack of ability to create music with minimal involvment from other people). Surprised Miss Dua not being over Billie, considering her full time residence on Spotify's TTH.

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

62 where? :deadbanana2:

Either way, i explained how in my post. Releasing multiple droplets, huge Spotify help, streaming being your only way for people to consume your music and release time of albums do. 

1 hour ago, Micellinik said:

I am sure 1.3 million people bought the album or people listened it enough in Spotify and Apple to break first day records from very first day wanted that album. 

You can't force people to buy album with media articles who reports the records. :rip:

I am VERY sure good Spotify playlisting alone has better help than media reports, the thing Folklore didn't have. 

Edited by Artistofthedecade

peterstyles13
3 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

And with much less playlisting than the girls below her

original.thumb.jpg.7700ec40c24fff8a4841c

original.thumb.jpg.7700ec40c24fff8a4841c

The only one who really impressed me is Billie. How is she managing to do that much with 1 album and an EP, neither of which were released this year.

8 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Either way, i explained how in my post. Releasing multiple droplets, huge Spotify help, streaming being your only way for people to consume your music and release time of albums do. 

I am sure 1.3 million people bought the album or people listened it enough in Spotify and Apple to break first day records from very first day wanted that album. 

You can't force people to buy album with media articles who reports the records. :rip:

I am VERY sure good Spotify playlisting alone has better help than media reports, the thing Folklore didn't have. 

You asked what media promotion means and  I told you. Relax.

some girls had no traditional promotion and no overzealous media coverage  and ONE album and still did well (Ariana).

Edited by Micellinik

Thinking Of You
18 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Babygirl, Folkfore (Explicit), Folkfore (Clean), Evermore (Explicit), and Evermore (Clean) are all on Spotify...

peterstyles13
11 minutes ago, Micellinik said:

some girls had no traditional promotion and no overzealous media coverage  and ONE album and still did well (Ariana).

Taylor's second album only got 20 days of steam in 2020 :rip: You act like it had months to accumulate streams

peterstyles13
Just now, Thinking Of You said:

Babygirl, Folkfore (Explicit), Folkfore (Clean), Evermore (Explicit), and Evermore (Clean) are all on Spotify...

...:rip:

14 minutes ago, Micellinik said:

some girls had no traditional promotion and no overzealous media coverage  and ONE and still did well (Ariana).

??? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/30/entertainment/ariana-grande-trnd/index.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2020/music/news/ariana-grande-album-everything-we-know-so-far-1234812586/amp/

https://www.nme.com/news/music/ariana-grande-shares-tracklist-for-new-album-positions-2797271

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/pop/9465391/ariana-grande-announces-new-album

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/ariana-grandes-new-album-positions-tommy-brown-interview-11604060104

I guess you are confusing media promotion with media reporting records album broke. 

Folklore isn't successful because media reported about it. Media reported about it because it was huge success and arguably biggest comeback of the year in the first place. 

Media didn't report about Positions as much as Folklore because it didn't make as much noise as Folklore did. If it break same records or get same acclaim, media would report about it. 

With or without media "reporting already broken records" of Folklore, album was going to have these records either way. 

3 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

:hoetenks:

Edited by Artistofthedecade

4 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

:rip:

2 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

The fact Ariana is right behind her and that other girl done released 2 albums this year :skull:

Yikes.

Still behind with all that horrendous Spotify payola by Scoobie. :ahh: 

Thinking Of You
9 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

...:rip:

9 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:
10 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Spotify...

:hoetenks:

6 minutes ago, By the Water said:

:rip:

Point proven. Thank you for confirming.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.