• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlackoutZone

• gotportugal

• KillingYourCareer

• Hot Volcano

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, mintpasty said:

The way Camila/Gaga stans are fuming over this :rip: hating women isn’t a cute look

2eiWxZF.gif

being a Camila/Gaga stan isn't really a good look either in 2020

2eiWxZF.gif

4 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

US isn't Dua's biggest market, so I don't know why some are trying to drag her sales :rip:

And even that, she is doing good. FN will easily outsell Romance and Manic, her peers latest albums and be the 2nd biggest one out of her peers, after Billie, like how is 2nd place a bad thing?

I can see FN ending with 2~2.5m units :clap3:

I mean her self titled debut is over 2 million units & it never sold more than 15K a week & only peaked at #27.  This will do the same in units eventually :rip:

1 minute ago, Hector said:

I mean her self titled debut is over 2 million units & it never sold more than 15K a week & only peaked at #27.  This will do the same in units eventually :rip:

this really is the reality for streaming artists today

40 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Oh that's very harsh, but what are their certs milestones?

UK should really lower theirs

15,000 Gold, 30,000 Platinum for albums. But they have to be bought by labels, while the British ones are automatic. I think they're fine that way, a certification shouldn't be something too easy to achieve, having 7-10 albums certified every week like in Britain is more than fine.

and still top 60 on Billboard (top 30 without all Xmas albums) not everybody can do that

2eiWxZF.gif

even with major #1 collaboration on their album

2eiWxZF.gif

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

15,000 Gold, 30,000 Platinum for albums. But they have to be bought by labels, while the British ones are automatic. I think they're fine that way, a certification shouldn't be something too easy to achieve, having 7-10 albums certified every week like in Britain is more than fine.

yeah but it really gets so hard as we go higher, isn't 5x platinum the highest as song ever achieved? In reality UK will never have anything touch diamond

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

yeah but it really gets so hard as we go higher, isn't 5x platinum the highest as song ever achieved? In reality UK will never have anything touch diamond

It's 8x Platinum by Shape of You. Single thresholds are definitely too low in Britain, they have 40-50 songs certified every week and they don't have Diamond anyway :skull:

2 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

DSN units from last year are 80k and its albums lead single so what's the problem? :skull:

And yes I'm sure the club remixes collectively added the MUCH needed 1k units, has 911 charted on Hot 100 yet with its 5 remixes? Is it platinum eligible yet? :eek:

And yes they are the most reliable and professional update account, HDD reported its units at 960k+ about a month ago and its sitting comfortable on iTunes US top 10 since then :skull: @Hector who is tracking album sales in the US can confirm too I'm sure

You know that hallucinate has like 10 remixes??? The meltdown ? both 911 and hallucinate were sent to some European radios only. Idk why you’re saying 911 is a single while Hallucinate isn’t. Just ignore the user and that’s it, 

Ot- Congrats girl ❤️ Issa cute album 

2 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Jokes aside, when did remix albums start counting together with the singer's latest released album? My Worlds Acoustic and Believe Acoustic (Justin Bieber) were counted separately :rip:

In the U.K. I've seen physical copies of Future Nostalgia as a 2-disc set with the remix album, so it's likely counted as a re-release for that reason. However, I don't know if the U.S. has a 2-disc edition like that.

Back in 1995 the U.K. charts counted Janet Jackson's 'Janet. Remixed' album as a re-release of her 1993 'Janet.' even though the remix album was never bundled with the original album. I'm still not sure why they counted it like that :skull:

Edited by HereInMyHead

1 minute ago, Zs2236 said:

You know that hallucinate has like 10 remixes??? The meltdown ? both 911 and hallucinate were sent to some European radios only. Idk why you’re saying 911 is a single while Hallucinate isn’t. Just ignore the user and that’s it, 

Ot- Congrats girl ❤️ Issa cute album 

Where did I say 911 is a single?

And for the record, Hallucinate has 3 official remixes but I guess if you want so badly you can count all the CFN cut versions which are just shorter so thats 4, still the same thing tho :katie2:

6nje5aB.png

You don’t even have to argue with the haters, just reading the fumes is satisfaction enough.

Pop star Dua Lipa

2eiWxZF.gif

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Where did I say 911 is a single?

And for the record, Hallucinate has 3 official remixes but I guess if you want so badly you can count all the CFN cut versions which are just shorter so thats 4, still the same thing tho :katie2:

6nje5aB.png

911 also has 3 remixes while you claimed it has 5.... you basically said 911 couldn’t chart despite having 5 remixes (while it doesn’t)... why does an album track have to chart?? I didn’t know expectations were that high. I’m not hating or anything. It’s just that meltdown was unnecessary. 
Hopefully she moved on to side b ?? I’m getting tired of the og album

Just now, Zs2236 said:

911 also has 3 remixes while you claimed it has 5.... you basically said 911 couldn’t chart despite having 5 remixes (while it doesn’t)... why does an album track have to chart?? I didn’t know expectations were that high. I’m not hating or anything. It’s just that meltdown was unnecessary. 
Hopefully she moved on to side b ?? I’m getting tired of the og album

Calm down I just wanted to clock the user who tries to downplay Dua's success by saying she released dance remixes of the songs as if they have any impact, I was being ironic cause obviously nobody expects 911 to chart with just some remixes out just like FN sales with or without them would be nearly the same

2eiWxZF.gif

The fumes in here :rofl:

Dua is here to stay, SEETHE 

2 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

nobody knows who she is, all of her hits are mostly radio-driven and she has massive payola - in the real world she's a non factor. Go outside and ask people do they know who Dua Lipa is :rip:

:deadbanana2: The absolute delusion. Imagine hating someone just because Gaga can’t reach the same status. Gaga is a certified icon and doesn’t need to sell perfect every damn time. Dua is still a newish artist and is making her ways. Maybe you should praise non-problematic artists like Dua for shining instead of trash like half of the ****ing radio today shining. Pick your battles. 

18 minutes ago, Cherish said:

:deadbanana2: The absolute delusion. Imagine hating someone just because Gaga can’t reach the same status. Gaga is a certified icon and doesn’t need to sell perfect every damn time. Dua is still a newish artist and is making her ways. Maybe you should praise non-problematic artists like Dua for shining instead of trash like half of the ****ing radio today shining. Pick your battles. 

It's mostly about Camila. Her stans are seething cause her sophomore era BOMBED outside of the Shawn Mendes single she added to her album. Meanwhile, Dua has served the best pop era since Taylor's 1989 and she's been stomping since November 2019. :dies: 

2eiWxZF.gif

8 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

It's mostly about Camila. Her stans are seething cause her sophomore era BOMBED outside of the Shawn Mendes single she added to her album. Meanwhile, Dua has served the best pop era since Taylor's 1989 and she's been stomping since November 2019. :dies: 

2eiWxZF.gif

Oh. **** Camila anyway. She’s a racist and deserves to lose. 

2eiWxZF.gif

I recommend to these salty Camila stans in this thread to stream "OMG What's Happening" by Ava Max

2eiWxZF.gif

OT: A winning MPG

2eiWxZF.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.