Levitating

#10 Radio

#18 Spotify
#86 AM

zGxX46s.gif

There are still other streaming services don’t underestimate them bestie

2eiWxZF.gif

OT: A COMBO

Fun fact, Camila’s debut crossed this milestone today too, a nearly 3 years old album with a song bigger than any Dua hit :eek:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlackoutZone

• gotportugal

• KillingYourCareer

• Hot Volcano

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

Break My Heart was radio driven, she has more singles than this, Levitating is about to go T10 and doesn’t even have radio support right now. Dua has been absolutely everywhere this year, she’s no A Lister in the US (although she is globally) but she’s definitely capable of pulling off a platinum album, come on :rip:

Its top5 on pop radio and top10 on overall radio ?

Edited by Torturo

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

a nearly 3 years old album with a song bigger than any Dua hit :eek:

So Dua's hasn't managed to get a bigger hit than Havana in the past three years? What about Camila's 2nd biggest hit - Senorita?

tumblr_oqbrnoz8Dk1r63q61o2_400.gif

Edited by Hot Volcano

Just now, Hot Volcano said:

Well I can’t deny that, Havana hitmaker Young Thug did that :clap3:

OT: Super Moonlight Deluxe edition with 20 new songs coming for 2x platinum :clap3:

22 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

nn you know damn well it doesn't work like that :skull:

There are pre-album release units, all the songs she added months after the album was released, countless remixes etc. :zzz:

Fan account from Hungary is your source? :rip:

"Dua Lipa Hungary" is pretty much Dua Lipa's official fan account, it SENDS me :ahh:

The fumes... I love it! This album deserves all the success it's getting and I have no doubt 4b is coming very soon.

thats it??? i thought it would be near 3M at this point uhmmm 

this is y'alls IT girl of the year :rip:

24 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Jokes aside, when did remix albums start counting together with the singer's latest released album? My Worlds Acoustic and Believe Acoustic (Justin Bieber) were counted separately :rip:

I think since streaming bc most of the songs are just remixes of album songs (which would count anyway) ... other than that I don't know, but the difference must be like 3k

6 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

So Dua's hasn't managed to get a bigger hit than Havana in the past three years? What about Camila's 2nd biggest hit - Senorita?

she prefers to have a career rather than be singing the same two songs for the rest of her life

Just now, gotportugal said:

I think since streaming bc most of the songs are just remixes of album songs (which would count anyway) ... other than that I don't know, but the difference must be like 3k

Billboard/RIAA really melt everything into an album's units :rip: I prefer Sweden's method: only post-album release units are counted, only the original tracklist counts, and only streams directly from the album count (and not from a compilation or the single). Total streams divided by the number of tracks, divided by 100 (example: a 12-track album gets 650,000 streams -> 650,000/1200 = 542 units). This wouldn't do my faves' latest efforts any favors I reckon!

1 minute ago, JawBreaker said:

thats it??? i thought it would be near 3M at this point uhmmm 

this is y'alls IT girl of the year :rip:

Not even Folklore is near 3M and Taylor is the biggest female artist ever in the US right now. Why would a british female do it with her sophomore album when she was basically a nobody there at the start of the era?

these failed trolling attempts :zzz: 

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Not even Folklore is near 3M and Taylor is the biggest female artist ever in the US right now. Why would a british female do it with her sophomore album when she was basically a nobody there at the start of the era?

it's always the same tiring users

the goalposts will just keep increasing and the fumes will continue

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Billboard/RIAA really melt everything into an album's units :rip: I prefer Sweden's method: only post-album release units are counted, only the original tracklist counts, and only streams directly from the album count (and not from a compilation or the single). Total streams divided by the number of tracks, divided by 100 (example: a 12-track album gets 650,000 streams -> 650,000/1200 = 542 units). This wouldn't do my faves' latest efforts any favors I reckon!

Oh that's very harsh, but what are their certs milestones?

UK should really lower theirs

didn't realize this would cause so many meltdowns :rip: new mpg confirmed   

Just now, gotportugal said:

it's always the same tiring users

the goalposts will just keep increasing and the fumes will continue

And Miss Dua will keep stomping 

26 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

nobody knows who she is, all of her hits are mostly radio-driven and she has massive payola - in the real world she's a non factor. Go outside and ask people do they know who Dua Lipa is :rip:

Every young person in Europe knows who Dua Lipa is. Even straight guys love her. Her popularity grew exponentially in the US too this year.

Meanwhile your fave is only mentioned when the GP is discussing racist singers or to drag her embarrassing stunts with Shawn

People being pressed over Dua reaching platinum :rip:

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Well I dont expect Taylors album to be near that when she doesnt have a hit at all or the fact that the album has only 1 single  also the songs are non trendy at that. Also her being 15 years into her career :sadviolin:

Isnt Dua the #1 HOT100 female artist of the year??? So her album should be at least  near 2M+. That should be a given :rip:

34 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

nobody knows who she is, all of her hits are mostly radio-driven and she has massive payola - in the real world she's a non factor. Go outside and ask people do they know who Dua Lipa is :rip:

Whatever helps you sleeping at night I guess :rip: 

all the camila and gaga stans coming in here. your faves literally peaked in their first 3 years in the mainstream keep it cute.

US isn't Dua's biggest market, so I don't know why some are trying to drag her sales :rip:

And even that, she is doing good. FN will easily outsell Romance and Manic, her peers latest albums and be the 2nd biggest one out of her peers, after Billie, like how is 2nd place a bad thing?

I can see FN ending with 2~2.5m units :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.