Rihanna Obliterates Apple Music U.K.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

She didn’t let us breathe during LOUD :jonny6:

I still have PTSD 

37 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Not the first Twitter reply being "I forgot she made music" :deadbanana:

The music queen of the UK, the fact that she has two 7x platinum albums there with countless #1 hits is massive :clap3:

:WAP:

She may not have the most entries as of currently but she's the most impressive tbh. Imagine when she decides to come back to music!! It's over!

2 hours ago, idkwiam said:

@GoodGuyGoneGhetto actually the other Queen of the UK Taylor Swift has more with 29 entries.:gaycat1:

But obviously Rihanna's is more impressive considering she not dropped new music since forever.

Oh. I didn’t know that. The fact that she has no new album or single though. OP edited anyway. :clap3:

2 hours ago, Harry said:

they’re not even top 100 idg the excitement :deadbanana2:

We Found Love is now #162 (+141), probably will enter the Top 100 by tomorrow

Desperado? Wow, it truly should have been a single.

Kiss It Better not on the list tho? :monkey:

12 hours ago, BNF91 said:

23/1500= 0.0153% 

Was she supposed to occupy the whole Apple Music chart :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, lonnie said:

Was she supposed to occupy the whole Apple Music chart :deadbanana4:

What a dumb calculation!!! ORH's have never been the smartest!!

OT: Where's the pressed soul screaming 'They're not even top 100'

This is impressive :clap3: 

i hope someone close to her tells her this so maybe she will decide to release something :rip: 

23 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

even Taylor Swift-level sales will never give her profit as much as a bunch of lip palettes :deadbanana2:turned me to the ORH lifestyle she'll never come back :cries2:

she never had anything close to TS numbers. and last era underperformed globally while anti was artificially boosted on B200 due to inclusion of singles streaming. she kind of fell off with anti commercially. and that was 4 yrs ago....

6 hours ago, lonnie said:

Omg?

The fact that they’ve climbed even higher...

:rip:

54 minutes ago, www said:

she never had anything close to TS numbers. and last era underperformed globally while anti was artificially boosted on B200 due to inclusion of singles streaming. she kind of fell off with anti commercially. and that was 4 yrs ago....

That album did over 6M+ SPS. How is that a commercial underperformance? And Anti did as well as it has on BB 200 because the public liked the album and no other album released by a female artist that year has charted as long as it has, apparently the inclusion of singles streaming wasn't an advantage for those? She has a song that is 10 years old charting within the top 40 U.K. AM chart but she fell off? And her numbers surpass Taylor's in overall records as well so the lies in this post as though Rihanna wasn't very successful or still isn't is just pathetic.

59 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

The fact that they’ve climbed even higher...

:rip:

No more not in the top 100 excuse to belittle the achievement

tenor.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.