Mariah #1 Global 200 w/130M streams, top 9 Holiday songs

Hector

Stats:

Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas Is You" tops the Billboard Global 200 for a third week, up 55% to 130 million streams and 30% to 27,000 sold worldwide in the week ending Dec. 24. The song, first released on Carey's 1994 holiday album Merry Christmas, claims the second-most weekly streams since the chart began, trailing only the weekly high for BTS' "Life Goes On" (152.5 million, Dec. 5).

Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas Is You" rises to No. 1, from No. 2, to top the Global Excl. U.S. chart for the first time, with 58.5 million streams (up 22%) and 11,000 sold (up 3%) in territories outside the U.S. in the week ending Dec. 24.

Three other holiday songs rank in the Global Excl. U.S. top 10, led by Ariana Grande's "Santa Tell Me" (11-7), in the bracket for the first time. Michael Bublé's "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" returns to the top 10 at a new best placement (12-9) and LadBaby's "Don't Stop Me Eatin' " enters the chart at No. 10, with 676,000 streams and a weekly-best 98,000 sold outside the U.S. The latter, which hits No. 1 on the Official UK Singles chart, is a holiday-themed ode to Journey's 1981 classic "Don't Stop Believin'."

Wow Mariah :jonny5: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.