Positions fastest album to reach 1 billion streams in 2020

Slate

3 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Is this starting counting from when? Cause positions had the title track out a week before the album and folklore had none.

I mean considering Folklore has the biggest spotify debut for a female, that shouldn’t matter. If anything it evened out the playing field. 

2 hours ago, Slate said:

This is counting from the release of the title track :giraffe:

Huge :WAP:

Spotify queen strikes again. :clap3:

peterstyles13
4 hours ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Taylor won the battle but Ariana won the war 

4 hours ago, idkwiam said:

Considering positions is below folkore on BB200 Ariana did not anything.:bibliahh:

well :deadbanana2:

Edited by peterstyles13

these threads have the exact same people each time I've noticed ?

Edited by LustSpell

16 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

these threads have the exact same people each time I've noticed ?

its always the same swifties with receipts brigade throwing pure sales on a streaming achievement :rip:

7 hours ago, Slate said:

This is counting from the release of the title track :giraffe:

Then ava max's heaven and hell reached 1B streams faster.:gaycat1:

1 hour ago, idkwiam said:

Then ava max's heaven and hell reached 1B streams faster.:gaycat1:

The first single from H&H was released two years ago. 

11 hours ago, idkwiam said:

Considering positions is below folkore on BB200 Ariana did not anything.:bibliahh:

sweetie this is the global spotify total

what's the relevance of 1 album chart in the US? :huh: 

11 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

i'm sure we'll hear about one of ariana's albums selling a million copies in the us, any decade now

this fanbase is forever deflecting :rip: 

11 hours ago, idkwiam said:

its funny how you purposely forgot to mention that it was thanks to evermore release, which gave it a big push.

Lets see what happens in the next two weeks, shall we? Unless Taylor releases more signed cds (ofc), we all witnessed Folklore dropping to the bottom of the top 20 without cds/vynils

Edited by INTOBISH

11 hours ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Taylor won the battle but Ariana won the war 

It's the other way around, honey. Except the fact that Taylor always wins, not "won". :fan:

13 minutes ago, INTOBISH said:

its funny how you purposely forgot to mention that it was thanks to evermore release, which gave it a big push.

Lets see what happens in the next two weeks, shall we? Unless Taylor releases more signed cds (ofc), we all witnessed Folklore dropping to the bottom of the top 20 without cds/vynils

It definitely was not from evermore release.

11 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

It definitely was not from evermore release.

Why would you lie like that..Since Folklore and Evermore were released so close to each other, the initial hype around evermore made Folklore’s units increase hence the 8 spots rise to #3 the same week evermore debuted at #1 (albums dont see a 91k units increase in sales randomly, from 38k to 129k). Now the hype is fading (see evermore streaming numbers) and Folklore is falling (down 5 spots to #8). It will fall out of the top 10 next week and positions will rise back. 

12 minutes ago, INTOBISH said:

Why would you lie like that..Since Folklore and Evermore were released so close to each other, the initial hype around evermore made Folklore’s units increase hence the 8 spots rise to #3 the same week evermore debuted at #1 (albums dont see a 91k units increase in sales randomly, from 38k to 129k). Now the hype is fading (see evermore streaming numbers) and Folklore is falling (down 5 spots to #8). It will fall out of the top 10 next week and positions will rise back. 

Hopefully it will happen.

gretchen-gif-cantando-6.gif

8 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Hopefully it will happen.

gretchen-gif-cantando-6.gif

You chose to ignore half of my post about the sudden rise of Folklore on the Billboard 200, i guess you had nothing to bring to table. That proves my point, doesn’t it?

There are 6 christmas albums in the top 10 and they will all go OUT next week so we’ll see, you’ll probably the first one to update us on its position.:heart:

See you then.

Just now, INTOBISH said:

You chose to ignore half of my post about the sudden rise of Folklore on the Billboard 200, i guess you had nothing to bring to table. That proves my point, doesn’t it?

There are 6 christmas albums in the top 10 and they will all go OUT next week so we’ll see, you’ll probably the first one to update us on its position.:heart:

See you then.

So folklore would be #4 without Christmas albums? :heart: Thanks for proving my point.

11 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

So folklore would be #4 without Christmas albums? :heart: Thanks for proving my point.

Dont play dumb, its units are decreasing (-71k this week) and it will go back to doing pre-evermore numbers next week (~30k). Positions units are stable and they’ll probably increase next week (seeing positions and 34+35 amazing chart performance)

It's always those ? that are always in threads related to Ariana :toofunny3:

Just lame and all around gay

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.