Billboard Charts (Week of January 2, 2021)

Renan90

1 minute ago, Green said:

All of them did that with the difference that Dynamite is the only real hit between them and the only one that would have gone #1 without any website sales. I criticize the BTS army and their tactics to manipulate the charts but let's not deny that Dynamite is a real hit.

See my response below. Is it really a hit tho? Without website sales it would have logged a couple of weeks in the Top 10 max. 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• fridayteenage

• Armani?

• Ger

30 minutes ago, Brando said:

See my response below. Is it really a hit tho? Without website sales it would have logged a couple of weeks in the Top 10 max. 

A couple of week? 
did you forget that Dynamite hit top 10 overall radio and top 5 pop radio and sticking in the top 15 overall radio for months before reaching top 10?

that’s radio point alone will help Dynamite to stay in the top 20 without massbuying, plus a bit sales from websales will keep it afloat in the top 10.

not to mention they have album boost week when BE release. :nicole2:

so it is safe that Dynamite will stay longer in the top 10, more longer than ROM (since ROM only spent a day in the top 10 pop radio before it freefall? :eli:)

1 minute ago, TrieLz said:

that’s radio point alone will help Dynamite to stay in the top 20 without massbuying

see, top 20, not top 10. It would have been a cute couple of weeks in top 10 hit without bulkbuying. That's how big it feels and that's how it will be remembered (or not remembered at all tbh) 

Just now, Brando said:

see, top 20, not top 10. It would have been a cute couple of weeks in top 10 hit without bulkbuying. That's how big it feels and that's how it will be remembered (or not remembered at all tbh) 

But still a bigger hit than some quick #1 debut like SWU/Franchise/cardigan/willow ect who only spent 2-3 weeks in the top 20? :rip:
Since Dynamite is the bigger radio hit than those quick #1 debut hit (bigger than ROM):gaycat6:

22 minutes ago, TrieLz said:

But still a bigger hit than some quick #1 debut like SWU/Franchise/cardigan/willow ect who only spent 2-3 weeks in the top 20? :rip:
Since Dynamite is the bigger radio hit than those quick #1 debut hit (bigger than ROM):gaycat6:

Yes it's bigger, but that doesn't mean much tbh. Why do y'all feel the need to deflect all the time. Sometimes it's nice to admit something for what it is. Taylor is one of my top faves, but her 2 #1s this year are not worth anything. Simples

On 1/2/2021 at 6:34 AM, Mr. Duff said:

It can certainly be in the top 25 still, I hipe they make it reenter.

BL RE at #3