Ex-Acts On Spotify 2020. Ariana #3, Selena #10, Demi #24

Fetish for MiMi

This is on the female only list. Seems pretty accurate to me :cm:

great for Ariana, good for Selena, Miley deserved better, Oli London did great too  :clap3:

9 minutes ago, omorfo said:

Ariana is #2 now, would’ve been #1 if it wasn’t for evermore 

Ariana was literally #3 after billie a few weeks ago. She would still be #2

4 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Ariana was literally #3 after billie a few weeks ago. She would still be #2

She was, she’s ahead of her now, and she was ahead of both for a few days before Evermore’s release 

#24 despite releasing nothing but trash is impressive :clap3:

Ugh, Ariana would have been #1. :emofish:

13 hours ago, omorfo said:

Would’ve could’ve should’ve but she wasn’t :rip: this comment makes no sense 

OT: Miley deserves better. Was hoping that Dua collab would at least do good streaming numbers for her if nothing else, since I didn’t care for it like the rest of Plastic Hearts. 

7 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Would’ve could’ve should’ve but she wasn’t :rip: this comment makes no sense 

OT: Miley deserves better. Was hoping that Dua collab would at least do good streaming numbers for her if nothing else, since I didn’t care for it like the rest of Plastic Hearts. 

Huh? Can we not talk about hypothetical information? :rip: it’s a pop music forum relax, I also corrected the original post in the first half of the sentence, you’re so weird :toofunny2:

13 hours ago, omorfo said:

She could also be #1 in list with males if people who higher didn’t release albums. She could be #1 everywhere if everyone stops releasing albums too.

4 minutes ago, bringdanoize said:

She could also be #1 in list with males if people who higher didn’t release albums. She could be #1 everywhere if everyone stops releasing albums too.

Evermore was surprise released and before that Ariana was on pace to be the first, stop pretending like it was far-fetched, I also mentioned that she’s indeed the second, trust me it’s completely normal to talk about probabilities 

Just now, omorfo said:

Evermore was surprise released and before that Ariana was on pace to be the first, stop pretending like it was far-fetched, I also mentioned that she’s indeed the second, trust me it’s completely normal to talk about probabilities 

Positions was surprise released too and before that Taylor was on pace to be the first. Who cares how album was released? 

2 minutes ago, bringdanoize said:

Positions was surprise released too and before that Taylor was on pace to be the first. Who cares how album was released? 

Evermore was released out of the blue in the middle of the last month of the year. Before that Ariana was expected to become the most streamed female artist of the year, do you not see the difference? I was also just stating a fact there’s no need to keep that conversation going 

8 hours ago, skyandground said:

Why is OP still posting outdated stats?

Oa9wxU5.gif 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.