UK: AIWFCIY certified 5X Platinum

Artur

She only has 3 #1’s here but one of them is 5x platinum...

Who else?

:gaycat1:

“Without You” coming for 2x platinum next. 

10 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

is Shape Of You the only song certified higher than this?

Yes.

That, and “Bohemian Rhapsody” (song).

”BR” is currently 4x platinum with pure sales of 2.5M+ but apparently its SPS is just above 3.2M+. The BPI said so themselves but it still hasn’t been updated and I’ve no idea why. It should be close to 6x platinum.

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

when you make classics :gaycat6:

That's seriously the highest certification for a female artist ever? Mariah is QUEEN!!! But it also tells me the UK needs to change qualifications because what is Diamond there? Crazy that the highest female is only half way there with a huge hit

4 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

That's seriously the highest certification for a female artist ever? Mariah is QUEEN!!! But it also tells me the UK needs to change qualifications because what is Diamond there? Crazy that the highest female is only half way there with a huge hit

This.

6 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Yes.

That, and “Bohemian Rhapsody” (song).

”BR” is currently 4x platinum with pure sales of 2.5M+ but apparently its SPS is just above 3.2M+. The BPI said so themselves but it still hasn’t been updated and I’ve no idea why. It should be close to 6x platinum.

Bpi certifications are automated tho.

If a song or album reaches the threshold they’re certified.

4 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

UK doesn’t have diamond certifications.

If you take it just by x platinum US has 5x the UK population so I guess the equivalent would be like 25x Platinum.

Theres a lot of 4xPlatinum ones (Rihanna and Adele have a few that will go 5x once they release. 
Mariah will be adding a certifications every couple of years tho 

5xP is massive... that is the equivalent of 3,000,000 units sold. 

Absolutely massive. The song... has sold 14,000,000 units between the US, UK and Japan ALONE.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.