Taylor 4th most Hot 100 entries of all time, surpasses Nicki

Beyonnaise

13 hours ago, Materialboy215 said:

Nicki will surpass her again next year.  This will be a short lived record.

Was she wrong?  Absolutely not!  The Industry have shown time & time again how biased they are towards Black artists.

But believe whatever you want. ?

What? Taylor has more than double the amount of albums as Nicki. She should’ve more entries. No race at play here. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• onewillowsilk

• Bey'Knight

• Materialboy215

• katyhudson

Honestly, what Glee done was hella impressive. Empire only charted two songs on the Hot

100, Nashville never did and even a culturally phenom like Hannah Montana couldn’t even get 20 entries 

8 hours ago, onewillowsilk said:

Nicki won't be surpassing this record anytime soon, if ever. 

Taylor Swift - 128 entries

Nicki Minaj - 113 entries

Nicki doesn't have album bombs. Her last album dropped at a peak in rap albums doing massive streaming numbers and only 9/19 songs from Queen managed to chart on the Hot 100 with 6 of those being singles released before the album dropped. As it stands, Nicki would need 15 new entries to match Taylor. If she does that, Taylor can simply drop another album and chart 15/16/17 more songs and extend the gap again. 

Hip Hop artists release more frequently than Pop stars, so she’ll pass her again! 

8 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

Nicki must really hate her guts. Two chart-obsessed desperadoes :ahh:

Yes how desperate that two women are ambitious and want to be the biggest!

8 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

What? Taylor has more than double the amount of albums as Nicki. She should’ve more entries. No race at play here. 

Funny, I don’t remember talking to you & I thank you. :alexz2:

6 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

Yes how desperate that two women are ambitious and want to be the biggest!

One throws petulant fits when the charts do not reflect her humongous ego. The other cuts every corner known to man to superficially hit the chart summit. So yeah ... chart-obsessed desperadoes it is. Call it what you may. 

8 minutes ago, Materialboy215 said:

Funny, I don’t remember talking to you & I thank you. :alexz2:

Tough!  Familiarise yourself with the basic tenets of a public forum, build a bridge and get over it. 

8 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

One throws petulant fits when the charts do not reflect her humongous ego. The other cuts every corner known to man to superficially hit the chart summit. So yeah ... chart-obsessed desperadoes it is. Call it what you may. 

lol... NOT when a certain someone is in your sig :fan:

9 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

Tough!  Familiarise yourself with the basic tenets of a public forum, build a bridge and get over it. 

I’m well familiar with a public forum girl. However I wasn’t talking to you, U didn’t know what you were talking about and this conversation is done.

Now moving right along, be blessed. :alexz2:

Edited by Materialboy215
Edit

3 minutes ago, Materialboy215 said:

I’m well familiar with a public forum girl. However I wasn’t talking to you, U didn’t know what you were talking about and this conversation is done.

Now moving right along, be blessed. :alexz2:

You’re delusional. 

• ATRL Moderator

Glee their serve

19 hours ago, onewillowsilk said:

*158: lead/co-lead

70: features 

Ooh! Do you have these numbers for lil wayne and nicki too? 

14 hours ago, Materialboy215 said:

Hip Hop artists release more frequently than Pop stars, so she’ll pass her again! 

Taylor Swift: 3 albums in the past 16 months (51 Hot 100 entries). 

Nicki Minaj: 1 album in the past 28 months (29 Hot 100 entries). 

3 hours ago, theREALslimSHADY said:

Ooh! Do you have these numbers for lil wayne and nicki too? 

Lil Wayne:

Lead & co-lead: 75

Features: 94

Nicki Minaj:

Lead & co-lead: 45

Features: 68

23 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

Taylor Swift: 3 albums in the past 16 months (51 Hot 100 entries). 

Nicki Minaj: 1 album in the past 28 months (29 Hot 100 entries). 

And what about those features:rip: They counted mostly towards Nicki's entry:rip: 

14 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

Taylor’s team (don’t get it twisted) released a few remixes to boost her single because it was released alongside an entire album, therefore being greatly disadvantaged. If she was truly chart obsessed, she wouldn’t drop a second surprise alternative album during a pandemic, without physical copies first week, with **** playlist exposure and without pre-releasing the only single. But sure, she’s cutting every corner known to man to give her disadvantaged single a boost since it was close to #1 (and the most streamed song of the week on the two biggest streaming services). Your comment might be the best example of an extreme hyperbole I’ve ever seen, talk about desperate :rip: 

OT: Congrats Taylor :clap3: the most deserving holder of this impressive record, and she did it 99% with songs from her solo discography :jonny: 

1 hour ago, katyhudson said:

And what about those features:rip: They counted mostly towards Nicki's entry:rip: 

They're factored into Nicki's 29 entries in the past 28 months. 

15 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

They're factored into Nicki's 29 entries in the past 28 months. 

1album + n features = 29 entries. You tried to sneak those features in like she just released one album and got 29 entries:rip:

6 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Taylor’s team (don’t get it twisted) released a few remixes to boost her single because it was released alongside an entire album, therefore being greatly disadvantaged. If she was truly chart obsessed, she wouldn’t drop a second surprise alternative album during a pandemic, without physical copies first week, with **** playlist exposure and without pre-releasing the only single. But sure, she’s cutting every corner known to man to give her disadvantaged single a boost since it was close to #1 (and the most streamed song of the week on the two biggest streaming services). Your comment might be the best example of an extreme hyperbole I’ve ever seen, talk about desperate :rip: 

OT: Congrats Taylor :clap3: the most deserving holder of this impressive record, and she did it 99% with songs from her solo discography :jonny: 

Oh twa la la la la ... chirp as noisily as you want. Your fav stooped to excremental levels to achieve a chart position she didn’t earn. That’s desperate! 
Was it her team signing those strategically released physical copies? Y’all deserve a degree in whitewashing, attempted anyways. 

8 hours ago, katyhudson said:

1album + n features = 29 entries. You tried to sneak those features in like she just released one album and got 29 entries:rip:

??? You're the one who imagined that. Anyone with sense would know that wasn't what I meant. I wrote it that way to highly the number of albums + entries each artist had gotten in the specified period of time. 

On 12/21/2020 at 3:02 PM, Materialboy215 said:

Nicki will surpass her again next year.  This will be a short lived record.

Was she wrong?  Absolutely not!  The Industry have shown time & time again how biased they are towards Black artists.

But believe whatever you want. ?

Taylor is the only white person in this top 5 though?:huh:

On 12/21/2020 at 3:51 PM, getawaytarte said:

Now split these entries into features and lead songs

video game] Switch scores 2nd biggest October sales ever! - Entertainment -  ATRL

then split them into hit songs;

we gon' find out where drake, wayne, chris, Nicki, taylor and glee really end up.

That needs to be an actual thread tbh.

5mlzj4E.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.