Billboard Charts (Week of December 26, 2020)

Renan90

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Renan90

• fridayteenage

• brianc33710

• slw84

Dynamite back in top 10 :eek: we-

Taylor making history again :fan: the way that sale will be remembered and mentioned for years to come :rip:

4 minutes ago, INA said:

this thread complaining about dynamite but simultaneously giving Taylor their congrats is definitely a ki

Where have you been all week? :rip:

This site screaming FRAUD about BTS, Travis and Nicki’s forced #1s yet says congrats when Taylor does the same?? So it’s only ok when the artist is white??

why am I not surprised. 

Not Billboard mentioning all the versions the song had  :deadbanana2:

Breaking down the song's first-week sales, seven purchase options were available in Swift's webstore during the tracking week, with all discounted for the frame's last 31 hours to between 48 cents and $1.03. Along with the song's original version, its "dancing witch (Elvira remix)," "lonely witch" and "moonlight witch" versions were available individually. Plus, three versions were available as part of the song's "Woodvale" collection: its "dancing witch," "lonely witch" and "moonlight witch" iterations; for the collection, they were packaged with, respectively, an instrumental version of "Willow," an original songwriting demo of "Willow" and a live version of her 2019 single "Christmas Tree Farm" (with each two-track "Woodvale" purchase counting as one sale for chart tabulation purposes).

1 minute ago, Green said:

So it sold 59k downloads. Why chart data was saying it sold 46k? :huh: 

Maybe the 46k was for the digital songs chart, which doesn't include CMA sales from people that bought the song before the album

Just now, DiamondHoe said:

This site screaming FRAUD about BTS, Travis and Nicki’s forced #1s yet says congrats when Taylor does the same?? So it’s only ok when the artist is white??

why am I not surprised. 

Act the fool girl. 

Ms Taylor has been dragged all week for her tactics and discounts 

2 minutes ago, DiamondHoe said:

why am I not surprised. 

literally Taylor has been dragged all week. Also she literally would’ve been for sure #2 without any discounts or other versions unlike the other frauds :bibliahh:.

OT:

OTH on life support, we love to see it!

I am ALL for artists promoting a lot, advertising their music and trying to maximize its reach to fans/GP, BUT I think it has gotten a bit out of control. This is not exclusive to Taylor btw, everyone from her to BTS to 6ix9ine to Nicki to Ari to Bieber to Travis Scott's labels. The historic drops repeatedly this year are telling a lot of the story.

That being said, willow was predicted to debut Top 2 regardless of what she did, so I will wish her congrats. Billboard needs to get involved though, imo. 

3 minutes ago, DiamondHoe said:

why am I not surprised. 

People have been complaining about all 4 artists though :rip:

2 minutes ago, DiamondHoe said:

why am I not surprised. 

Totally disgusting. BTS is a young group with talented people who are working their ASS OFF to get a hit yet here we have this basic bitch with all her tricks being celebrated.