Ariana Breaks ALL TIME Record on Spotify

raven

The way Spotify's premium subscribers ($9.99, nothing more or less) have increased up 28% from last year and now Ariana has the all-time record for most monthly-listeners on the platform.

QUEEN of Streaming. :clap3:

And Bad Bunny is still the most streamed artist on a daily basis not counting Taylor due to new album. Makes you think if it means anything. :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, castle13 said:

And Bad Bunny is still the most streamed artist on a daily basis not counting Taylor due to new album. Makes you think if it means anything. :giraffe:

It has to do with playlisting more than who’s actually streaming. Like JB breaking this same record all last week but not even being close to Bad Bunny’s streaming numbers :dies:

OT: :clap3:

37 minutes ago, castle13 said:

MTE. Monthly listeners are a useless metric :toofunny2:

OT: Congrats :clap3:

That’s what happens when you make HITS :clap3:

It feels so weird having a pop girl dominate like this in the current music climate where our pop girls are underperforming, or straight up bombing, left & right. 

16 hours ago, castle13 said:

15 hours ago, Finkypop said:

MTE. Monthly listeners are a useless metric :toofunny2:

OT: Congrats :clap3:

the usual suspects seething :celestial4:

Monthly listeners is a rolling chart (based on the last 28 days I believe) measuring the number of unique users that have listened to an artist. Playlisting very obviously helps as it does with everything (streaming numbers, followers, etc.). It's kinda like 100 users listening to a song once vs. 1 person listening to a song 100 times if that makes sense.

On that note I truly have no idea how Bieber was actually ahead of her before yesterday 

literally the list for who gets to clear the most checks for playlisting so i don’t get the celebration 

Monthly listeners useless??

We are listening to that artist. If I don’t like Ariana Grande’s music of course I’m gonna skip it.

Honestly so impressive :clap3: Ariana is one of those artists you can play at any party and no one will complain 

It‘s only because of Santa Tell Me and her listeners will be back to normal 1 month after Christmas, but still impressive :clap3:

19 hours ago, Listentoyourheart said:

It‘s only because of Santa Tell Me and her listeners will be back to normal 1 month after Christmas, but still impressive :clap3:

She literally broke the monthly listeners record thrice, 1st with sweetener's release, next with TUN, and now with Positions+STM.

single] Little Mix - "Break Up Song" - Music - ATRL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.