*NSYNC's "Merry Xmas, Happy Holidays" hits 100m on Spotify

UnanimousBB16

101,935,246 on Spotify

I am sure Spotify Xmas playlists from the last few years saved it from being forgotten, since its Youtube stats are ATROCIOUS (14 m). Anyways, this song is their 5th song to hit over 100m Spotify listens, which is kind of impressive since they only have like 10-12 singles, and the song was at like 92 million last week.

Their monthly listeners are currently at 11 million, when it's been at 6-7 million for the other 11 months.

tenor.gif?itemid=4834347

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

the way they portrayed less fortunate people to look dirty :rip:

:rip:

OT-Congrats I guess 

This song is a CLASSIC. It is literally all over the radio and in stores this year alone, I hear it every year and they have the Christmas CD on shelves every year. Not you acting like it's a flop :dies:

9 hours ago, Smarticle said:

the way they portrayed less fortunate people to look dirty :rip:

And I Oop....... Defnitely does not come off well.

4 hours ago, JustHoran said:

This song is a CLASSIC. It is literally all over the radio and in stores this year alone, I hear it every year and they have the Christmas CD on shelves every year. Not you acting like it's a flop :dies:

The only thing I said is that the YT stats are horrible. I know most boyband christmas songs are flops though, but this one isn't it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.