TOTC new projections: willow #1, AIWFCIY #2

ALA

2 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

:bibliahh:

ok keep trying to push YOUR narrative

Jude

Your obsession with  me omg. :rip: Someone, help me, there's someone trying to threaten my life. :cries2:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• Shendelzare

• Jude

• Near

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/15/2020 at 6:22 AM, ManDown said:

The fact that "willow" could have been her 13th™ #1 single had all of them gone #1 like most of them deserved. :skull:

I really hope she pulls through and gets it.

You can say this about Mariah too and she would be with her 24 #1s in her career :rip: 

5 hours ago, ALA said:

... if willow misses #1 after all these remixes... :deadbanana:

dynamite rising is due to??

also Blinding Lights and that swift departure from top 20

24 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

dynamite rising is due to??

also Blinding Lights and that swift departure from top 20

Dynamite just reached new peak at pop radio and they also released a Christmas remix:coffee2:

Maybe they will also release a New Year remix,  Martin Luther King day remix or a President day remix :mandown:

2 hours ago, zyysat said:

Dynamite just reached new peak at pop radio and they also released a Christmas remix:coffee2:

Maybe they will also release a New Year remix,  Martin Luther King day remix or a President day remix :mandown:

Dynamite Holiday remix will be their last remix,

I don't see they pulling another remix since the song is done in every metric.

...Unless they won the Grammys, I can see a remix happening if they won Grammys. :eli:

6 hours ago, Jude said:

This is why i don't like that fanbase. They ruin everything. Oh well, I guess we "12 years old stans" act more mature than these 30 year old white privileged stans. 

As if the rest of the fanbases on Twitter are any different lol, monsters, barbz, arianators... shut up 

9 hours ago, Jude said:

This is why i don't like that fanbase. They ruin everything. Oh well, I guess we "12 years old stans" act more mature than these 30 year old white privileged stans. 

not when that account admins were making inflamatory comments on purpose. They deserve the lashings

17 minutes ago, Near said:

not when that account admins were making inflamatory comments on purpose. They deserve the lashings

are the totc people also atrlers??! :rip:

Poor TOTC being bullied by that insecure base. :cries2:

wheres the new prediction

the remixes must have contributed a lot of points

cant wait for a new #1 for miss swift :gaycat4:

Looks like TOTC made their twitter protected but their new predictions is 1. willow [365 points] and 2. AIWFCIY [344 points]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.