All I Want For Christmas Is You tops Billboard Global 200!

Hector

The #1 song in the world :jonny5:

Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You" ascends from No. 2 to No. 1 on the Billboard Global 200, up 19% to 79.3 million streams and 18% to 17,000 sold worldwide in the week ending Dec. 10. As previously reported, the song, first released on Carey's 1994 album Merry Christmas, returns to No. 1 on the U.S.-based Billboard Hot 100, which it led for the first time last holiday season.

Bad Bunny and Jhay Cortez's "Dákiti" drops to No. 2 on the Global 200 after three total weeks at No. 1, with 97.1 million streams (down 20%), the week's top worldwide sum; Wham!'s "Last Christmas," originally from 1984, rises 5-3; The Weeknd's "Blinding Lights" jumps 9-4, following the Dec. 4 release of its remix with Rosalía; and BTS' "Dynamite" dips 3-5 after three weeks at No. 1.

Further in the Global 200's top 10, Brenda Lee's 1958 classic "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" climbs 10-7 and two other carols enter the tier: Bobby Helms' "Jingle Bell Rock," from 1957 (15-9), and Michael Bublé's "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas," from 2011 (18-10).

Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You" jingles 3-2 on the Global Excl. U.S. chart, with 51.4 million streams (up 20%) and 10,000 sold (up 27%) outside the U.S.; BTS' "Dynamite" drops 2-3; The Weeknd's "Blinding Lights" leaps 11-4; and Wham!'s "Last Christmas" holds at No. 5.

A legendary GLOBAL CLASSIC, not everybody has that :jonny5: 

Edited by Hector

wow buble's xmas album must be huge internationally. t10 for his cover.

17k sales for mariah globally. i wonder if they'd ever make a Global Streaming and Global Digital chart.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.