H100: All I Want For Chistmas Is You #1, Feliz Navidad #10

Renan90

Just now, CaptainMusic said:

I wonder if by the 2030s it will be the longest running #1 song ever :skull: 

I highly doubt Billboard is gonna allow the rules to stay in this way where Mariah is guaranteed at least a week at #1 every year :rip:

However, if it does 3 weeks at number one every year it would take the record by 2026

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• slw84

• UNNAMI

• Jude

What? Feliz Navidad went top 10?  :eek: 

Now Last Christmas needs to go top 10 too :duca: 

Feliz Navidad that iconic Spanglish classic :clap3: 

All the Xmas songs in the top 10 and BL returning :deadbanana:

7 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

And people were trying to shade Mariah saying Brenda would block her :deadbanana4:

I saw the girls saying that too :cupid:

Looks like it's not classic enough  :rip:

10 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

Christmas needs to end

CovalentBondage

Ariana has several songs charting we love to see it

YASSS Queen of Christmassss, ahhhh I'm so f*cking happy, I love this time of the year. Mimi is such a legend, my God. :alexz:

Ari so stable, there's so much power attached to her.

Feliz Navidad Top 10, felicidades Cheo :eek: :clap3: 

bts still both of t2 in sales. we'll see where that actually charts.

3 minutes ago, Janet said:

why is Drake still here

Radio.

4 minutes ago, Janet said:

why is Drake still here

:dies: a question I’ve been asking since September/October 

12 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Song was really shoved down people's throats last 2-3 years, do you think it will backfire in the future? 

Someone, I believe it was @EnoughSaid, made a point that Mariah won’t hold the grip every Holiday. Other classics will strengthen and there’s a point Mariah herself might not capitalize on it every time. Or others may try to push theirs.

18 minutes ago, LookinIn said:

I highly doubt Billboard is gonna allow the rules to stay in this way where Mariah is guaranteed at least a week at #1 every year :rip:

However, if it does 3 weeks at number one every year it would take the record by 2026

Billboard has leaned into this now, lol. Mariah isn’t the only one invading the chart each year. You’d need an industry wide outcry.

5 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Someone, I believe it was @EnoughSaid, made a point that Mariah won’t hold the grip every Holiday. Other classics will strengthen and there’s a point Mariah herself might not capitalize on it every time. Or others may try to push theirs.

I feel like song was underdog and liked because of it, it was unofficial Xmas classic, too modern to be considered classic, to good not to be or to be ignored. But last few years really turned into campaigns to shove it down more and more :rip: She's overdoing it with all those specials, re-releases etc. 

Last year other songs started invading charts, this year even more, but I don't see any of those songs outdoing AIWFC any time soon 

3 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

isnt this too fast :rip: lol

it's the same as last year

Laugh Now Cry Later, I legit never hear that song anywhere and somehow it stays put in the top ten :deadbanana2:

iconic 

legendary

VtPPzXb.gif

23 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Song was really shoved down people's throats last 2-3 years, do you think it will backfire in the future? 

People seem to enjoy it shoved down their throats.

It's all they want for xmas apparently

love that for her.

VtPPzXb.gif

12 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Billboard has leaned into this now, lol. Mariah isn’t the only one invading the chart each year. You’d need an industry wide outcry.

Yes. I don't think it will be a shoe in every year, in fact the points are low this week. When Q4 releases resume post coronavirus and other holiday hits rise this All I Want will fluctuate in how well it does every year I think which is much better for the legacy of the song IMO

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.