Rihanna and Drake's 'Work' surpasses 1B streams on Spotify

onewillowsilk

Just now, Harry said:

this her 1st as lead?

First as lead, second overall (TIWYCF was her first). 

Too Good and Needed Me up next :clap3:Are there any other singles from that year that are close to the 1 Billion mark? Her reign the summer of 2016 was like no other :jonny5:Feel free to update my post with both Too Good and Needed Me current stats. Wish Kiss It Better got the success that it deserved. 

56 minutes ago, SinterFold_ said:

Too Good and Needed Me up next :clap3:Are there any other singles from that year that are close to the 1 Billion mark? Her reign the summer of 2016 was like no other :jonny5:Feel free to update my post with both Too Good and Needed Me current stats. Wish Kiss It Better got the success that it deserved. 

Needed Me - 845,803,084

Too Good - 811,938,092

1 hour ago, onewillowsilk said:

First as lead, second overall (TIWYCF was her first). 

It's insane to me how TIWYCF has already reached 1B streams. :rip: I would think Work was bigger than it.

A smasha :clap3:

But Drake only has 4 1B song? wow shocked.

9 minutes ago, Sombre said:

It's insane to me how TIWYCF has already reached 1B streams. :rip: I would think Work was bigger than it.

It is. Difference is that Work was released and less than a week later, an entire album was released so it didn't have a chance to build up streams on its own as a single for too long before having to share attention with 15 other tracks. TIWYCF was a standalone single. 

31 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

Needed Me - 845,803,084

Too Good - 811,938,092

Thank you. For some reason I thought Needed Me was the one that was ahead. They both have some miles to go but hopefully with the new release of Rihanna’s album Anti will receive a surge and push Needed Me over the 900 million mark :clap3:Hopefully a cringe Tik Tok couple make Too Good go viral and help that. All in all really great numbers! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.