Dua's Fever hits #1 in France!

Hector

A #1 in France which is difficult to get not everyone has that [5]
It’s what the song deserves 

2 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Not some of you bragging with "A #1 in France which is difficult to get not everyone has that" when this song exists becase of how weak Dua is in France, didn't al DL and FN singles fail to go top 10 there? :rip: we know it's Angèle's impact but congrats to both ladies, the song is a bop. :clap3:

Why so mad tho? :monkey:

I think we all know the reason this went #1, we are just playing. 

Anyway a #1 is a #1 and I think the reason this went #1 is not just Ángele but the fact that the song is half in French, just look at the entire top 10. The only international act I see is Dua. :rip:

Congrats Dua.

I don't know why some people are pressed about this. Dua and her team know that France is one of her weakest market and that's why she collab with Angèle in the first place. Even us Mafias credit her for the success of the song in France. 

Also Dua has 5 singles on top 200 France singles chart and FN are sitting pretty at top 30 on album chart this week.

Serving longevity. Some girls wish with their current era.

:foxaylove:

what she deserves :alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.