Dua's Fever hits #1 in France!

Hector

We love a main pop girl hitting #1 in a tough market with a bop:clap3: And Physical just went Platinum in France:

A #1 in France which is difficult to get not everyone has that 

Physical going plat too :jonny5:

Europe domination yup yup 

A #1 in France which is difficult to get not everyone has that [2]

Congrats Dua and Angelè :clap3:

You need to credit Angèle, OP.

This song deserves all of this success. It's just so amazing :heart:

A #1 in France which is difficult to get not everyone has that [3]

Didn't even recognise Angèle had a song with Damso who I was just getting into in early quarantine, so it was definitely a smart collab for both because now I'm obsessed with Angèle from exposure to two different artists before. Stream Oui ou non

Wow, this is impressive! France is an incredibly difficult country for foreign artists who wish to earn a top 40 hit, let alone a number one single. This is most likely due to the country's high levels of nationalism which leads the French to prioritize their local music market extensively. Just to give perspective, New Rules and Don't Start Now peaked at number 43 and 12, respectively.

52 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Not snep photoshopping COADF font to Physical cover :rip:

I swear this fanmade cover has been used everywhere, it's getting ridiculous :dies:

Not some of you bragging with "A #1 in France which is difficult to get not everyone has that" when this song exists because of how weak Dua is in France, didn't all DL and FN singles fail to go top 10 there? :rip: we know it's Angèle's impact but congrats to both ladies, the song is a bop. :clap3:

Edited by alfonso12

tabs Only :clap3:

where are those people who called her the new rules girl?    :gaycat6:

Finally :clap3:

I really got into Angèle thanks to Dua

1 hour ago, alfonso12 said:

Not some of you bragging with "A #1 in France which is difficult to get not everyone has that" when this song exists becase of how weak Dua is in France, didn't al DL and FN singles fail to go top 10 there? :rip: we know it's Angèle's impact but congrats to both ladies, the song is a bop. :clap3:

One Kiss went #2 :gaycat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.