“Positions” surpassed “Folklore” on Apple Music US (Top 10)

GuusLima

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• INTOBISH

• Jude

• Near

• raven

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, idkwiam said:

Taylor had 2 versions but congrats.:gaycat1:

4 actually. 

Folklore Original, Folklore Deluxe, Folklore Original explicit, Folklore Deluxe explicit. 

They seperated streams so unless they are combined, idk how much that record makes sense but congrats. :clap3:

No, she didn’t. Taylor has like 4 versions that aren’t combined, and therefore chart separately. But if it’ll help you sleep you can have this I guess :clap3: 

I hope they continue to aim for longevity with this album in the new year :clap3:

The taylor stans are so petty :biblio: 

congratz Ariana :clap3: (even though i’m not a part of this because i didn’t touch this album for like 3 weeks) 

peterstyles13
6 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

This thread was made by an Ariana stan to brag about positions being above a Taylor album but Swifties are the petty ones? :huh:

OT: Despite positions' sound being closer to what AM listeners like, folklore is actually quite ahead when you combine the different versions of the album which for a reason Apple Music has always refused to do.

Edited by peterstyles13

peterstyles13
Just now, Valtersen said:

The only female who can release an album and have longevity in streaming in 2020 :gaycat6:

Let's ignore the fact that Taylor has 17 versions of her albums currently charting on the Apple Music albums chart I guess :gaycat6:

24 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

4 actually. 

Folklore Original, Folklore Deluxe, Folklore Original explicit, Folklore Deluxe explicit. 

They seperated streams so unless they are combined, idk how much that record makes sense but congrats. :clap3:

11 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

No, she didn’t. Taylor has like 4 versions that aren’t combined, and therefore chart separately. But if it’ll help you sleep you can have this I guess :clap3: 

The backfire 

Holiest Dreams

OT: congrats 

Holiest Dreams

4 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

Let's ignore the fact that Taylor has 17 versions of her albums currently charting on the Apple Music albums chart I guess :gaycat6:

I guess that's what you do when you want to inflate streams/sales :rip: Her problems. Not mine.

ot topic: love the gigantic streaming monster that Ariana is. we love the one and only streaming Queen :celestial4:

19 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

The info this thread is based on is literally untrue (created by an Arianator with flamebait intent, at that) and we corrected their info. The sensitivity and anger you people feel over one fanbase simply... defending themselves? :rip: 

ot: As I said above this is not true since Folklore has 4 versions but Ariana did well too :clap3: 

Edited by Holiest Dreams

6 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

I guess that's what you do when you want to inflate streams/sales :rip: Her problems. Not mine.

ot topic: love the gigantic streaming monster that Ariana is. we love the one and only streaming Queen :celestial4:

The point is that they all chart separately as AM doesn’t combine streams. She’s managing to get four versions of folklore charting while Ari can only get one :michael: 

Congrats Ari.:clap3:

The effortless slayage on Spotify and Apple Music, not everybody has that:clap3:

2 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

The point is that they all chart separately as AM doesn’t combine streams. She’s managing to get four versions of folklore charting while Ari can only get one :michael: 

I don't really wanna argue but I'm sure Positions (clean) is also charting out there.

Well I haven't listened to the album since the first day of its release but congrats to her :clap3:

#32 Folklore deluxe

#36 Folklore

#151 Folklore

#497 Folklore: the long pond studio sessions

Taylor queen of Apple Music:bibliahh:

Edited by INTOBISH

9 minutes ago, INTOBISH said:

#32 Folklore deluxe

#36 Folklore

#151 Folklore

#497 Folklore: the long pond studio sessions 

Taylor queen of Apple Music:heart:

Taylor AND Ariana Queens of Apple Music :heart:

22 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

well there's only one version of positions so I really don't know what to tell you :deadbanana4: I'm sure if she released a deluxe edition and "positions: the 69 sessions" they'd be charting too 

Edited by raven

40 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

off topic: love the gigantic streaming monster that Ariana is. we love the one and only streaming Queen :celestial4:

Folklore debut streaming units (218k) alone demolished the streaming queen last album total debut units (174k). Sit this one out. 

1 hour ago, Near said:

Folklore debut streaming units (218k) alone demolished the streaming queen last album total debut units (174k). Sit this one out. 

positions streams in week 4, 5 and 6 (106M-98M-88M) outstreamed folklore’s 4th week (86M):cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.