"evermore" 6th day: 26.4M (1st day: 66.4M, total: 237M)

Starkboy

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ribs

• katyslut

• itsjem

• nasa

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Valtersen said:

it's really funny that you all think i seethe :deadbanana2: this album won't have longevity and you KNOW it

ot: cute numbers, but it won't have longevity, and that matters the most I think

Folklore already had more longevity than any Ariana/Lana album with it spending 8 weeks at #1, so... :ahh:

1 minute ago, Valtersen said:

it's really funny that you all think i seethe :deadbanana2: this album won't have longevity and you KNOW it

ot: cute numbers, but it won't have longevity, and that matters the most I think

You know damn well this album is only going to climb as more people hear about it, and people begin to project their problems onto certain songs. :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, KeshaSwift said:

Thanks guys, these photos are the definition of stunning :heart:

-

A streaming elixir. can't wait to get the vinyl and CD.

Love the photo you chose! :heart2:

3 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

You’re really mad, huh :skull: 

2nd biggest female debut of the year for an album she made in 5 minutes on the toilet. It must drive the other girls with their giant promotional campaigns crazy. :rip:

She would have got highest female debut if it wasn’t for that ***** Taylor Swift!

Edited by jinzo

4 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

but will it serve longevity streams?  cardigan isn't even at 200m after more than 5  months

y'all are so pressed and jealous by her success plsss

no one expects songs like these to smash and have longevity. THe fact that she could even do these numbers first day with this kinda sound is already a WIN. 

Keep seething hun. Taylor will continue being the most streamed female lead artist in HISTORY. cry about it

OT: The way she never loses I can't. Only she could release a non mainstream album like this and do these numbers. Truly THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

This is incredible for a SECOND surprise release in 4.5 months :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Anthem said:

You know damn well this album is only going to climb as more people hear about it, and people begin to project their problems onto certain songs. :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Quenn said:

Folklore already had more longevity than any Ariana/Lana album with it spending 8 weeks at #1, so... :ahh:

we're talking about Spotify in this thread, don't really want to be off-topic but a certain album called Positions outstreamed another album called Folklore on it's 16th day. so, the first one had longevity and the second one didn't have it. looks like projecting problems on the songs didn't happen :dancehall3:

ot: gret gowns, beautiful gowns

34 minutes ago, dylanx said:

Not expecting huge #'s, this album is just folklore b sides and a gift for the fans :heart2:

I don't know why y'all keep saying it's an album of b-sides, it's very clearly not.

Happiness alone was literally written a week ago

we're talking about Spotify in this thread, don't really want to be off-topic but a certain album called Positions outstreamed another album called Folklore on it's 16th day. so, the first one had longevity and the second one didn't have it. looks like projecting problems on the songs didn't happen :dancehall3:

THE ENDLESS SEETHING

gif.gif

Folklore, the same album that did six figures in 6 different weeks is now being compared to an album that couldn’t sell 50k pure in its debut week? Girl, please. You aren’t even trying at this point. Accept the L and leave 

3 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

Girl this is like your 10th post in this thread, get out and get some fresh air

Good luck closing the gap in overall units for the album :clap3:

OT: Great numbers as expected, if i'm not wrong she will probably finish the year as the most streamed female artist in spotify of 2020, truly a streaming elixir

Because she was only 100M behind and she will probably do it this week

Edited by taylor__fan

sure, user with 6 posts! :bibliahh: I think I know who you is

im literally a new member since july ive been lurking :deadbanana2:

OT: great numbers she cannot stop winning 

34 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

Flopped for her standarts. 

ezgif-3-df3ec417491a.thumb.gif.cfd256c4a

19 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

but will it serve longevity streams?  cardigan isn't even at 200m after more than 5  months

yet is on album that’s passed a billion streams in the 5 months since its release. see what happens when your an ALBUM artist. but i get it not everyone can claim that. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.