Will Mariah eventually get her Hot 100 Record back?

Touchdown

With AIWFCIY looking to stay #1 every year for a week or two, will the queen of music eventually get her "Most weeks at #1" Hot 100 record back from Lil Nauseous x?

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I feel like Billboard will eventually change the rule again. 

i feel the same lol but even if billboard wont change it , it would take 6-7 years to get her record back. and in that time that record will be broken several times by upcoming artists.

2 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

i feel the same lol but even if billboard wont change it , it would take 6-7 years to get her record back. and in that time that record will be broken several times by upcoming artists.

And then she could snatch it back the next year :eli: 

2 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

It took 15 years for it to be broken though.

Just now, suburbannature said:

And then she could snatch it back the next year :eli: 

who else but the queen of billboard hot100 (not everybody has that to their credits) 

Just now, keshasfillers said:

yup u right but we had songs like 15-16-17 weeks at #1 despacito almost broke it if taylor didnt released look what you made me do. 

13 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

if taylor didnt released look what you made me do. 

whew Her power!

Even if Billboard doesn't change the rules, I don't think it'll go #1 every single year. Y'all act like it's guaranteed it will be #1 every year forever.  

If Billboard doesn't change the rules by then, yes!

But I think they will make a separate Christmas chart - otherwise, we'll have the same top 10 every year basically 

When she dies and One Sweet Day goes #1 for 4 weeks.

3 hours ago, keshasfillers said:

Actually 22 to tie & 24 to break

But she would have to do it for 21 weeks in a row

Nah,the song will run out of steam as the years go by and newer generations will have their own song which they prefer. Just the same cycle as others really.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.