Lee's Best of 2020 - The Top 100 Songs of 2020 : #75 - #51

75) Sir Sly - "Material Boy"

74) Q'ulle - "EMOTION"

73) MYBADD & Sam Gray - "Sugar"

72) Midnight Kids - "Monsters"

71) Porter Robinson - "Something Comforting"

70) MisterWives - "SUPERBLOOM"

69) UPSAHL - "Drugs" (feat. Two Feet)

68) Galantis & Hook N Sling - "Never Felt A Love Like This" (feat. Dotan)

67) Joji & Diplo - "Daylight"

66) Next Habit - "Identical" (feat. Yeah Boy)

65) Julie and the Phantoms Cast - "Bright"

64) Dabin - "Holding On" (feat. Lowell)

63) Omar Apollo - "Hit Me Up" (feat. Dominic Fike & Kenny Beats)

62) AWOLNATION - "The Best" (feat. Alice Merton)

61) MisterWives - "rock bottom"

60) Last Heroes - "Love Like Us" (feat. RUNN)

59) GROUPLOVE - "Deleter"

58) Lane 8 & Kasablanca - "Run"

57) Cannons - "Fire For You"

56) Seeb & St. Lundi - "Colourblind"

55) KREAM - "Water" (feat. Zohara)

54) MK - "2AM" (feat. Carla Monroe)

53) Caroline Romano - "I Still Remember" (R3HAB Remix)

52) Little Hurt - "Alaska"

51) Tyron Hapi, SUD & Sam Bruno - "Lonely Heart"

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lee!!

• Legend E

• Into The Void

• Sunderland 4ever

Deleter + The Best + Fire For You + Material Boy + Daylight :jamming:

• ATRL Administrator

Jh30eC9.png

Lee's Best of 2020 - The Top 100 Songs of 2020 : #50 - #26

50) Forester - "Undercover"

49) Dua Lipa - "Levitating"

48) Mako - "Ocelot"

47) BTS - "Dynamite"

46) MisterWives - "over the rainbow"

45) Forester - "Towns"

44) Tate McRae - "you broke me first" (Gryffin Remix)

43) Royal & the Serpent - "Overwhelmed"

42) Julie and the Phantoms Cast - "Unsaid Emily"

41) 24kGoldn - "Mood" (feat. iann dior)

40) AJ Michalka - "Warriors (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)"

39) MisterWives - "running in place"

38) Taska Black & Emily Vaughn - "Easier"

37) All Time Low - "Monsters" (feat. blackbear)

36) Duck Sauce - "Mesmerize"

35) Porter Robinson - "Get Your Wish"

34) Gryffin & Chris Lane - "Hold You Tonight"

33) Dua Lipa - "Hallucinate"

32) Kygo & Donna Summer - "Hot Stuff"

31) Elderbrook - "Back To My Bed"

30) Lost Kings - "Hurt" (feat. DeathByRomy)

29) ILLENIUM - "Nightlight"

28) Camp Kubrick - "Johnny's Online"

27) Neon Trees - "Nights"

26) San Holo - "Honest" (ft. Broods)

Overwhelmed + Mood + Monsters :jamming:

• ATRL Moderator

levitating, hallucinate, hot stuff :katie2: 

On 1/1/2021 at 4:14 PM, Lee!! said:

Jh30eC9.png

Lee's Best of 2020 - The Top 200 TV Series of 2020: #25 - #1

25) Julie and the Phantoms (Netflix)

i3jVo4U.png

Julie and the Phantoms came at the absolute best time this year. The series is fun, escapist pure entertainment. The series follows a young girl who is still reeling from losing her mother. She hides from music, the thing that connected her to her mother. One day she is suddenly able to see three ghosts who were all former musicians who died tragically. When the four perform together, the ghosts are able to be seen. Once they stop performing, the disappear again. The show is clever and funny. It tugs at your heartstrings and the music was so freaking good. Songs like Bright, Flying Solo and Wake Up instantly got stuck in my head. The best song of the season was Unsaid Emily. So powerful and perfect for the series. Madison Reyes is an absolute star. If you want something easy to watch and escapist, this is the show for you. Netflix better renew this series!

24) Close Enough (HBO Max)

nD1Xz18.png

Close Enough was a series announced back in 2017 with the intention to release on TBS in 2018. The series comes from the creator of Regular Show, as you can tell from the similar animation style. After no news for years about the status of the series, it was announced the series would be a part of the initial roll out of original content for HBO Max. I'm so glad we finally got this show. It feels very much like a successor to Regular Show. The comedy is similar, the animation style is the same and it still has a grounded yet out there sense of style. Its very much a series for the older Regular Show audience who grew up with it. These young millennials are trying to figure out their lives as adults and raising a kid. It was so funny I wish we had more episodes 8 episodes (15 segments). It was renewed for a second season and I hope we don't have to wait as long for it to return.

23) Adventure Time: Distant Lands (HBO Max)

ROfyKvS.png

Adventure Time ended a few years ago on Cartoon Network. The series was revived for HBO Max in a different form. Distant Lands is more of an anthology series which directly ties into the bigger story over 4 mini movies. Each episode follows one or two characters from the main series. The first episode we got was about BMO which was an incredibly done story which gave us a lot more insight into BMO. The second one we got this year followed Marceline and Princess Bubblegum as they encounter a group of people from their past and have to take on their past trauma and fight for their relationship. We also saw glimpses at other characters in both episode. They don't necessarily fall into the time frame I expected them to which was clever. The next episode follows Peppermint Butler and the final episode will follow Finn and Jake. I can't wait for more. So far they've been so good!

22) Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts (Netflix)

ZATHQiE.png

I had never heard of Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts until I left Netflix on and the trailer for it started playing. When I looked it up, a review called it a series that fans of Gravity Falls and Steven Universe would enjoy. That immediately got my attention and I began to watch it. The series follows a young girl who gets separated from her father after their home is attacked. Now forced to survive on the surface of the Earth where the animals have all mutated into talking bigger creatures, she encounters two other humans getting by on the surface. Together they team up to get back to her home and family, encountering many different societies of "mutes". She starts to see the good in these creatures after fearing them. She decides to try to bring humans and mutes together. The series released three seasons, completing the entire story in 2020. It was such a fun ride with beautiful animation and I wish we got more episodes! It was kind of crazy to get the entire series in just one year.

21) Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC) (Last Year: 80)

qOokVjA.png

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD has gone through many narrative changes over the course of its run. While initially being tied into the grander Marvel Cinematic Universe, towards the end of the run, it began to just exist on its own, carving its own destiny without having to tie into the bigger picture. Narrative wise, it struggled to keep me satisfied over the past few seasons but going into the final season knowing it would be the endgame, it really went into high gear. it brought back all of the feelings and love I had for the show earlier on. The season saw our heroes jumping through time, running into all sorts of characters that we've seen before, creating some really creative and fun stories with lots of action and drama. We got to see all of the character stories wrap up satisfyingly, while the team will never be the same after the events of the season, they're forever a family and I will miss each and every one of them.

20) Summer Camp Island (HBO Max) (Last Year: 22)

lLVZ2ti.png

Summer Camp Island is such a delightful show. The series follows a group of kids at a summer camp where they find out magic and magical creatures exist. The first season of the series aired over two years on Cartoon network. The second season dropped on HBO Max and was just as fun. The third season released over the course of three weeks this December. The three weeks all had their own mini stories focusing on three different aspects of the series. The first followed Susie, her and her witch friends and the history of the magic on the island. The second batch follow Puddle and his husband, The King, as they go on a honeymoon and leave Oscar and Hedgehog in charge of the kingdom. The final batch of the third season taught us more about the Yetis on the island and what brings them together. It was a lot of fun and I love the humor and wit. I really hope we get more episodes in the new year.

19) Dead to Me (Netflix)

3xq281c.png

Dead To Me was a series that was on my list of shows to watch, but I didn't get the chance to watch before this year. I watched the first season of this twist dark comedy and loved it. When season 2 came out, I had to watch it immediately. The show follows two women who try to keep up with the lies and secrets which they have to hold on to in order to protect each other. They get caught up in a whole big criminal conspiracy to really interesting results. The best part of the series is the interactions between Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini. They have such a great chemistry and bring out the best in each other. These characters are so creative and full of conflict and anger and passion. The series was renewed for a third and final season which makes me sad, but it feels right. It isn't a show that can just keep going on forever as much as I wish it could!

18) Everything's Gonna Be Okay (Freeform)

xcJ3BVy.png

Everything's Gonna Be Okay is the latest series from creator Josh Thomas after his extremely fun and heartfelt series Please Like Me ended a few years ago. The series follows a young adult who is in town visiting his father and his two half siblings. His father tells him that he is dying and he wants him to move into the house with the other kids in order to help raise them and keep some consistency in their lives. He agrees to stay and helps to get the two girls to move forward in their lives. One of the sisters is autistic and he has to deal with her needs as well. He grows close to a guy and their relationship blossoms. The series is very much one of those piece of life series where each episode shows a slice of every day life, but with their own unique take on it. It's real, raw and like Please Like Me, really good. The series was renewed for a second season and I can't wait until we get it. I really loved the first season.

17) Wynonna Earp (Syfy)

5R2QusV.png

Wynonna Earp had been off the air for over a year due to the series not having the proper funding to get things back up and running. After the delay, the series finally returned this year, picking up from the exact place we left our favorite characters at the end of Season 3. Waverly is stuck in the garden of Eden and Wynonna and Doc go to rescue her. Back home, Haught, Jeremy and Nedley have to deal with the fallout of the town being locked down due to the demons who reside in town. Things look a lot different for Wynonna and they have to navigate the new normal, running into new threats that come from her family's past. We meet a lot of great new characters and see the return of old ones. The series was only able to film half of the season before the shutdown so we only got 6 episodes this year. The second half will air at some point in the new year. I cannot wait. It's such a fun ride every week.

16) Homeland (Showtime)

yzO9wXC.png

After an extended break between the previous season, we got Homeland's final season. This season saw Carrie return back overseas to help figure out the next threat against the country and try to find a way to stop it. This season saw he push even harder against the laws of the country in order to get the results she always manages to get. She teams up with a Russian spy to help prevent an all out world war from happening after a catastrophic event pits countries against each other. The final season saw a narrative shift two thirds of the way through which propelled it towards its final end game. Looking back now, it makes more sense but I know at the time it felt jarring. It was a creative way to end the series and keep the door open again for more should they want to come back. I'll miss this series a lot. It always provided a lot of high stakes drama and always found a way to predict events which happen in the real world.

15) Never Have I Ever (Netflix)

lzlYITO.png

Never Have I Ever is a comedy from Mindy Kaling which follows a young Indian American girl as she grows up following the death of her father. She deals with a lot of internal conflict which causes her to act out in ways she normally wouldn't. Her mental health is at the center of this series which sees her dealing with a potential love interest, friction at home with her mom, and her friends who try to always be there for her. Maitreyi Ramakrishnan oozes natural talent and her character work was perfect for a brand new up and comer. They way they tackle high school issues along with personal issues is a beautiful thing. The series was renewed for a second season which is filming now. I can't wait to see where we go now after such a solid freshman season.

14) Corporate (Comedy Central) (Last Year: 25)

upBLtvL.png

Corporate returned for a third and final season this year, skewing all sorts of issues and interoffice relationships. The final short run of the series was some of their funniest and best work. We saw the return of old characters and recurring jokes reappear. We saw them take on streaming wars and content overload. We saw them take on mental health. We saw them deal with office gossip. There was so much here that really got me laughing and thinking every week. I will miss this underrated gem a lot. I wish we could have gotten more episodes, but the short three season run spoke for itself and I'm glad that Comedy Central believed in it enough.

13) The Owl House (Disney Channel)

K0ChsVa.png

As a huge fan of the series Gravity Falls, I'm always looking for the next animated series which would grip me in the same way. The Owl House follows Luz, a human who finds herself transported to a magical world. Her mom thinks she's at a camp to get her to calm down because of her over the top antics at school. She meets a mentor who helps train her to use magic. Edna is a wise witch with a lot of secrets and emotional baggage. She meets new friends and strikes up a close relationship with another girl who quickly gets a crush on her. The series is progressive, smart, witty and has a lot of emotion tied in. It's a great successor series for fans of Gravity Falls, as it even features the creator of Gravity Falls in a lead voice role. I wish the first season was longer because the wait for more episodes is so hard!! I can't wait for more.

12) She-Ra and the Princesses of Power (Netflix)

3R7kgNi.png

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power was a show I didn't expect to ever love as much as a I did. I brushed it off initially because of its clear intended audience, but once I started, was able to see that there was so much more to this series. There were layers upon layers of character building, growth and conflict. It tackled mental health, what it means to be strong and what it means to find your found family. the conflict between Adora and Catra is next level. The series aired over the course of 5 seasons and ended this year. I wish I had started watching earlier because i would have been a part of that fandom so hard. It's one of the most supportive and smart fandoms I've come upon. The ending of the series was perfect and I wish we could get more. Every so often I see trending topics with fans trying to get more or a movie to give us more to enjoy. The world they built could go on forever. If you love some of the animated series I love, you will surely enjoy this gem.

11) Infinity Train (Cartoon Network/HBO Max) (Last Year: 19)

NNtcE2p.png

Infinity Train aired two season this year. The series follows people who board the train in order to deal with trauma and conflict in their lives which they can't tackle on their own. The train gives them a number and they have to get it down before by fully dealing with their issues and then they can leave. The second season aired on Cartoon network and picked up following the events of the first season where we met MT, Tulips mirror reflection who escapes her mirror world and wants to explore the world. She encounters Jesse, a boy who boards the train. Together they try to get his number down so that his exit door would appear and she would try to leave with him. She doesn't have a number and it complicates things. Season three picked up with another character we met in Season two as she encounters a girl whose number isn't glowing along with her friend Tuba. Grace and Simon have the train all wrong and try to get their numbers up by causing chaos on board. Hazel softens Grace and it drives Simon and Grace apart slowly. It was so good. The series finished the season leaving more threads open to explore and HBO Max would be dumb not to give us another season.

10) One Day at a Time (Pop) (Last Year: 12)

xngYJR3.png

One Day at a Time was cancelled by Netflix last year, then picked up by Pop which is owned by CBS (now ViacomCBS). The new season was paused due to the pandemic and they were only able to film half of the season order. They aired an animated special episode too to give us more content. The series gave us a great midseason finale, which gave some happy closure to the family we've come to love over the years. What we didn't know at the time was that Pop and CBS would not order more episode and would end up cancelling the series after just a half season. Efforts to find a third home failed and we sadly now will have to say goodbye to this heartfelt and funny gem. It's such a shame. I loved this show so much. Every episode was deep and personal and yet real and funny at the same time. Thanks for four incredible seasons!

9) Star Trek Discovery (CBS All Access) (Last Year: 5)

V4p0EKD.png

Star Trek: Discovery in its three seasons so far has traveled far and wide throughout space and even time. Season two saw the crew aboard Discovery making the sacrifice to jump to the future in order to save the universe from a great threat after their ship's knowledge. Season 3 picks up in this new unexplored future of the Star Trek universe. We see the crew has to come to terms with the fact that they left everything they knew and everyone they loved in the past, for the greater good. The series slowly explored this new world where a catastrophic event causes the federation to lose its grip on the universe, and conflict is brewing all over. We got to meed many new faces and great characters, and said goodbye to some others. The two part goodbye episode dedicated to one of the best characters, who will be getting their own spinoff, were perfection. The stakes are as high as ever and I'm really enjoying where they are going with the season. The finale airs next week! I can't wait for it and Season 4 hopefully in late 2021.

8) The Good Place (NBC) (Last Year: 10)

0Pmcb2D.png

The Good Place wrapped up its four season run earlier this year. The series was such a solid piece of television the entire run, and the final episodes continued to shine. We saw our favorite afterlife humans help to fix some of the problems with the afterlife system. We got to see them enjoy the time they had and were able to choose when they were ready to move on. The series final was touching and thoughtful and beautifully crafted. The allegories were perfectly executed and the series truly was a perfect show for the times we lived in the past four years. We are in control of our destinies and our choices and decisions craft our futures and futures for those around us. I will miss each and every one of these great characters and will remember it fondly for years to come. I will follow this cast where ever they show up next. Ted Danson's new series starts in a few days and I can't wait.

7) Vida (Starz) (Last Year: 64)

wJzUZTF.png

First off, I don't even understand what prompted me to have this series place at number 64 last year. Season two should have been higher on my list as it was a strong season which expanded the world of Vida and gave more clarity to each character as they grew and became the person they are in the final season. We see the sisters dealing with trying to balance the legacy of their mother with the memories they had of her, and the memories of those around them. They also had to deal with their own love lives and we saw them grow as individuals in the relationships and help them realize what they want and the type of person they want to be. Season three was raw and heartwarming and real. The ending of the series felt a little too open, as they probably didn't know if they would get another season, but the season was promoted as the final season. It works, but it could have given more closure, but nothing in like is guaranteed or wrapped up in a perfect bow. It makes sense and I will miss this series a lot.

6) Better Things (FX) (Last Year: 13)

hNeO4UY.png

Better Things is such an incredible work of art. The series follows a woman who is just living her life. Each episode is a slice of her life and her family's lives. Her three daughters keep her on her toes and we really see them grow up as young girls in a crazy world. The moments are real and raw and revealing. Sam is just a regular person, even though she works in Hollywood. She deals with everyday things like everyone else. We see her complicated relationship with her mother. We see her relationship with her ex and father of her kids. It touches on so many moments you wouldn't normally see in a TV series. It's funny, well acted and always leaves you feeling something. The series was renewed for another season and I cannot wait to see how they tackle the state of the world right now and what they have to say about it.

5) Steven Universe Future (Cartoon Network) (Last Year: 2)

lukB6Nk.png

Steven Universe came to an end this year with the final episode of the coda series, Steven Universe Future. It picked up after the events of the movie which saw Steven take on a threat which threatened the entire town and world. With the help of his friends, family and allies, they saved the day again without having to really fight. In the final run of Future, we saw Steven's emotional baggage from being a child with the weight of so much on his back catch up with him. Never getting a real childhood and having to protect those around him make it hard for him to come to terms with everything actually being okay for once. He's always expecting things to go wrong and he'll need to step in and save everyone. This toll on him causes him to have a breakdown, resulting in seeing a side of Steven I never thought we would see. The series finale episode had me in tears and I didn't want to say goodbye to these characters that I've loved for years. it felt like losing a family member. While it was goodbye, they showed us that goodbyes are just in the now .We always have the memories and there will be more adventures to be had, even if its without those you love.

4) The Expanse (Amazon Prime Video) (Last Year: 1)

zdas82u.png

At this point any of the next few series could have placed at number 1 this year. I was so impressed with so much TV this year it was tough to rank everything, especially the best of the best. Last time, The Expanse was my #1 series of 2019. This year instead of getting all the episodes dropped at once, we got a weekly release schedule. Therefore I'm only grading half a season right now. The first few episodes of the season were expanding the world building we've come to know and love in this series and universe. They were a little slow, but gave us a lot of information which would be useful once it kicked into high gear at the end of episode 3. The season took off like lightning at that point and has been running at maximum speed since. I couldn't breathe in the final moments of the last episode because of how intense it was. While out Roci crew is separated right now, each of their story lines are connected to the bigger picture which I bet will ultimately bring them together for an epic finale. The threat against Earth, Mars and the universe as a whole is new and unpredictable. This season is so so so good. The series was renewed for another season, which will sadly be the final season. The books which the series is based off is a 9 series collection, so I'm sad we won't see the complete adaptation, but I have my theories on why it's ending with season 6 and why we *might* get something more at a later point. We will see!

3) The Mandalorian (Disney+) (Last Year: 3)

021iwID.png

The Mandalorian easily could have also been the #1 series of 2020 for me. The series picked up after the events of season 1 and were intense and filled with lots of action, drama, and incredible moments from The Child. We even got to learn The Child's real name thanks to a character from the bigger overall universe making an appearance. That wasn't the only appearance this season which made me excited. We got so many names and people showing up with lots of history, tying the series into the grander scheme of things. it was well acted, beautifully shot, and The Child is the star of the show. That's not to say The Mandalorian himself isn't the star, but he shone in a completely different way. I loved so many moments this season its too hard to list them all. The Frog Lady was a great character too. So many great things were packed into eight episodes. The final three episodes went so hard that I was glued to my TV the entire time. With the announcement of a bunch of spinoffs we're not going to get season 3 of the show in 2021. I can't imagine Disney will keep The child off our screens for too long due to being a cash cow, but I cannot wait for more. The universe will keep growing and I will watch each of the spinoffs and new series. So. Good.

2) Ted Lasso (Apple TV+)

KOsGyQp.png

Ted Lasso wasn't the show I expected it to be. Having met Ted Lasso as a character before he got his own TV series, I wasn't too excited. I didn't watch the series initially but after hearing good things about it, I started to watch. Boy was I happy I did. Ted Lasso gets a job as a soccer coach in England after coaching American college football and going viral on the internet. He appears to be a fish out of water, but we quickly see him shine. The series is full of heart, incredible characters, great chemistry between them, and a perfect story for the hard times we're all going through right now. Ted is a lovable goof, who is great at what he does, even when you don't think you can take him seriously. He always sees the best in his team, and those that work for the team. He's funny and charming, and you want to root for him. Even when things aren't the best in his life, he always puts others first. The first season was one of the best things I watched this year and left me with a smile after every single episode. You will fall in love with every character, even the ones you think you will hate. There were so many funny lines that I've been quoting ever since. The series will be back for another season in 2021. I can't wait to see where the show goes and hopefully it will continue to be such a perfect series.

and the #1 TV Series of 2020 is...

1) Better Call Saul (AMC)

O44hvr6.png

This  shouldn't come as a surprise. Better Call Saul is one of the best series in the past few years, and in many ways, may be even better than Breaking Bad. We have the luxury of knowing where some of these characters end up, but the journey of seeing them end up where they do is an absolutely perfect journey. We see Jimmy get even closer to becoming the Saul we met in Breaking Bad. He's still got one foot left in his past life and the forces are pushing hi even more to becoming who we know he becomes. The way the season was filmed with the INCREDIBLE acting was a masterpiece. How Bob Odenkirk and Rhea Seehorn didn't get nominations for Emmys this year was nothing more than a travesty. They put out some of the finest acting I've ever seen. Rhea Rhea Rhea. She deserves all the awards. Her portrayal and evolution of Kim is sublime. The character she has become as so much strength, yet restraint. She knows her power and when to use it. She's someone you want in your corner. I am scared yet excited to see what becomes of her character, since she doesn't exist in Breaking Bad. Every single moment. Every single actor. Every single camera angle. Each one helped to paint a series of perfection as we head into the final act of Better Call Saul. The final season of the series will be the longest season yet, and will hopefully be out in 2021. I wouldn't be surprised to see them break up the final season into two parts like they did with Breaking Bad. Also fun fact, the series will end its run with 1 episode more than Breaking Bad. These two together will be one of the finest universe and series of television I've ever watched. I will be glued to my TV to see how it all comes together.

---

And that's the  Top 200 TV Series of 2020 in my book! Hope you find some new shows to watch based off of my rankings and recommendations. We'll see now if I can get my music list out in time before Best Of closes for the season. Thanks to everyone who has followed along so far. I really appreciate it!

I wanted to watch Perfect Harmony but man... so low on your list. 

OMG I don't think I finished the latest Will and Grace... damn.  

Carol's Second Act seems interesting... and I never got into Space Force. I never followed up with Wet Hot Summer either... and I HAVE NOT SEEN THE 30 ROCK SPECIAL. I think some of the lower shows would have been higher than Fuller House for me, haha, but I did enjoy it.

I LOVEEED THE FORKY ASKS A QUESTION SERIES!

I refuse to watch Bless the Harts because I wanted Melissa Joan Hart's involvement!

I loved the Parks and Rec special but I can see why it wasn't high.  OMG I HAD NO IDEA HAPPY ENDINGS HAD AN EPISODE TOO!  ALSO WHY IS BROOKLYN NINE NINE AND GOOD GIRLS SO LOW?  AND EMILY IN PARIS SO HIGH! It was bingeable though and you do have to suspend common events...

was the end of Modern Family really 2020? Dang it's been a long year.

I liked Good Trouble and I want it to come back sooner.

I guess I need to catch up to Grace and Frankie so I can watch the last 7th season in time... 

Top 50 is where it's at already with 50 and 49... you get to see Season two and it was JUST 49? Rude.

Heyy, I just discovered Upload last week and binged it almost immediately. I totally agree with you!

Dead To Me definitely had one of it's best seasons yet!

LOL I forgot The Good Place ended in 2020 too lol

I need to check out more of your top 10 that I have access to but surprised to see Better Call Saul as #1, only because while it was good, I'm not sure how it beats all the other shows!

• ATRL Administrator

Jh30eC9.png

Lee's Best of 2020 - The Top 100 Songs of 2020 : #25 - #1

25) REZZ & Grabbitz - "Someone Else"

24) Midnight Kids - "Run It"

23) Diplo Presents: Thomas Wesley - "Dance With Me" (feat. Thomas Rhett & Young Thug)

22) Sam Smith - "Diamonds"

21) Zedd & Jasmine Thompson - "Funny"

20) Miley Cyrus - "Prisoner" (feat. Dua Lipa)

19) Gryffin & Audrey Mika - "Safe With Me"

18) SHANGUY - "Désolée (Paris/Paname)"

17) Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain On Me"

16) Topic - "Breaking Me" (feat. A7S)

15) The Weeknd - "Blinding Lights"

14) Felix Cartal - "Harmony"

13) 220 Kid - "Don't Need Love " (feat. GRACEY)

12) Frank Walker - "Can't Let Go" (feat. Harry Hudson)

11) Cash Cash - "Love You Now" (feat. Georgia Ku)

10) Two Feet - "Think I'm Crazy"

9) Miley Cyrus - "Midnight Sky"

8) Little Mix - "Sweet Melody"

7) Loud Luxury & Frank Walker - "Like Gold" (feat. Stephen Puth)

6) Dua Lipa - "Physical"

5) Lost Kings - "Oops (I'm Sorry)" (feat. Ty Dolla $ign and GASHI)

4) The Knocks & MUNA - "Bodies"

3) Mako - "Chameleon"

2) Pendulum - "Nothing For Free"

and the #1 song of 2020 is...

1) Joel Corry x MNEK - "Head & Heart"

You can't help but sing along to this song. It's been stuck in my head since I first heard it. Catchy, infectious and fun. Joel has been killing it and MNEK's vocals on this are perfect for the song. It wasn't a hard song to pick for my #1 of 2020!

-----

And with that we've reached the end of my Best of 2020! Lots of great TV and music to help us get through the year. I can't wait to see what the new year brings and we'll do it all again in December! Thanks for following along, commenting, and hopefully you found something new that you will enjoy!

Someone Else + Funny + Rain On Me + Think I'm Crazy :worship:

first time hearing Need Your Love and head and heart - i've been sleeping on those.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.