Gwen tops iTunes with Let Me Reintroduce Myself

Hector

After JUST performing on The Voice. Hopefully the GP and radio support this bop :jonny5: 

Just heard it for the first time, sounds like a this is what the truth feels like reject tbh ;/ good for her tho :clap3:

Gwen is the DEFINITION of "promo helps" ("receptive to promo"?). She LEAPS up a lot on iTunes everytime she does promo (Used to Love You era comes to mind as well). 

So especially since radio is an ageist rat, we need as much promo as possible, Gwenny :clap3:

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

5 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Just heard it for the first time, sounds like a this is what the truth feels like reject tbh ;/ good for her tho :clap3:

It literally sounds nothing like anything on that album sis :skull: It’s totally No Doubt kinda Gwen

WOW CONGRATS GWENNY GWEN GWEN

she GP was HUNGRY for new Gwen tune :jonny5:

5 hours ago, Miichael said:

It literally sounds nothing like anything on that album sis :skull: It’s totally No Doubt kinda Gwen

Sis please, I love Gwen but this song is a watered down version in quality of this

:toofunny2:

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Sis please, I love Gwen but this song is a watered down version in quality of this

:toofunny2:

The only song on that album that sounds like ska Gwen, okay there’s one song... the entire rest of the album is a thousand miles away from LMRI 

5 minutes ago, Miichael said:

The only song on that album that sounds like ska Gwen, okay there’s one song... the entire rest of the album is a thousand miles away from LMRI 

My point is that LMRM is incredibly forgettable, it could have been on that album 4 years ago. And that album was fantastic, but this song is just very meh and “expected”.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.