Miley #1 on Top Rock Albums chart

josesuxx

Miley Cyrus’ rock-flavored new album Plastic Hearts becomes her first entry on Billboard’s Top Rock Albums chart, debuting at No. 1 on the list dated Dec. 12.

[...] Cyrus is the fourth solo woman to lead Top Rock Albums in 2020, following Fiona Apple (Fetch the Bolt Cutters, May 2), Hayley Williams (Petals for Armor, May 23) and Alanis Morissette (Such Pretty Forks in the Road (Aug. 15). 

Concurrently, seven songs from Plastic Hearts reach the multi-metric Hot Rock & Alternative Songs chart, led by the title track, which starts at No. 8 with 3.7 million U.S. streams and 2,000 downloads.

[...] “Night Crawling,” featuring Billy Idol (No. 12), “WTF Do I Know” (No. 13), “Gimme What I Want” (No. 16),” “High” (No. 18, as well as No. 14 on Hot Alternative Songs) and “Bad Karma,” featuring Joan Jett (No. 19). Additionally, Cyrus’ cover of The Cranberries’ “Zombie” from the album’s digital and streaming edition re-enters at No. 26.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9495363/plastic-hearts-crowns-top-rock-albums-chart-miley-cyrus/?utm_medium=social 

We are praying for longevity and a slow but moderate approval from the GP.

Honestly. I love the album. It’s different from what’s out there? It’s super enjoyable and it’s my second fav album shes released.  

And why isn’t Midnight Sky considered rock/alternative , but the rest of those songs are? It’s not different from the rest of the album and if you look at the Billboard rock/alternative chart now their standards for rock/alternative are VERY loose.

Even Mood and Cardigan charted there, so Midnight Sky should qualify 

Atleast she served quality, not a lot of people can say that

She's simply a LEGEND :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.