• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheWayWeWere

• Legend E

• BlackoutZone

• Kevin2803

Simmer was probably one of the highlight tracks of Hayley's album. Loving the Alanis praise

• ATRL Moderator

lemme get into this.

now im in it AHH, thats legit my fave haim song i think.  ill be forever pissed it got demoted to a bonus track...

impact and salt liquorice, hdu kick robyn out into the bubbling under only :mad: 

simmer is a great radiohead song.  its not my fave hayley song but the album had a lot to offer. 

Oh now I see why you grew tired of impact :fan: . Simmer (and hayley's solo work in general) does nothing for me. Heard The Other Side once but now I don't remember it =x 

Love many of these and a few made my list near bottom too :clap3:

Boyfriend is definitely Selena's best single this year and also the best of the bonus tracks, very underrated.

Cool counting system too :clap3:

Your aesthetics are SERVING, first of all. DW and Songs For You on your recurrent albums. My favorite albums from both artists! :heart:

On your bubbling under, I liked The Other Side more than I thought I would, but I think I largely slept on it too because I didn't listen to it much. Still it's a really fun song and I think this collab oddly worked for both of them. :skull:

Nice graphics! Cute Bubbling Under. A good place for Selena's "Boyfriend" I think - it's a cute song worth a few plays but nothing incredible.

Recurrents~ Alanis slaying with a large amount of the JLP era :clap3: So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings also making an appearance :sats: Songs for You :heart: Dangerous Woman, Born This Way, ASIB OST oh yes oh yes there's tons of discography highlights in that trio :katie2:

Bubbling Under~ Boyfriend is cute. Simmer :date: I'm TIRED of people shading/hating on her debut though! Now I'm In It ahh so good, glad I gave their album a spin so I could find a few gems.

Recurrents: Ironic + You Oughta Know + You Learn + Hand In My Pocket + Doll Parts + They Don't Care About Us :jamming:

BU: Simmer + The Other Side + Smiling :worship:

Alanis' classics ironic & hand in my pocket :clap3:

Not you already confirming that you won't rank Hayley high on your lists :emofish:

But YAAAAS at you having a list this year. Can't wait for the official charts. You ALWAYS serve taste and graphics (I wonder if Clare's EP will pop up...).

• ATRL Moderator

i- need to drag

smiling, now i'm in it and simmer are way too low

love seeing alanis in the throwbacks, overtime yas

btw + asib :clap3:

not charmbracelet :skull: 

Now I'm In It is a bop and a half :jonny5:

Julianna Calm Down is great, but I hope they have other songs placed in the actual list

All the Alanis songs (esp Hand in My Pocket) and They Don't Care About Us :worship:

Ok Alanis' album was kind of boring this year, but Reasons I Drink is amazing and probably the best thing she released since like 2004

i forgot alanis released an album :dies:  love the robyn songs, boyfriend and simmer are great too.

the Alanis stanning :jonny2: she has some CLASSICS

Born This Way, CTRL, MAGDALENE and Dangerous Woman are stunning albums :katie2:

Now I'm In It is a bop, one of my faves :jamming: The Other Side and Boyfriend were alright :keir:

Hand in My Pocket and You Learn!!! Some of my favorite songs ever tbh. I'm a 90s kid so I remember hearing Alanis on the radio so much. Very nostalgic.  Julianna Calm Down, Simmer, and Now I'm In It  :clap3:

21 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

8    FKA twigs - Magdalene
9    Céline Dion - Courage

Talent next to talent :heart: 

Love seeing Magdalene serving longevity 

The banner is amazing!

Now I'm in it not even making the official list :rip:. I get what you mean though its a great bop!

Born This Way :alexz:

Lovin' all the old school Alanis songs :clap3:

Simmer & Boyfriend :heart2:

okay gals, FIRST OFFICIAL UPDATE

tumblr_inline_n7713luqou1qexfme.gif

DRAG ME :sistrens:

TOP 50 ALBUMS

3wSSFT3.png

50    Луна | Fata Morgana EP
highlights: Fata MorganaСутьПульс

"С пульсом бьет волна синта"
Let me start this list with russian pop excellence :fan: Cute EP in-between albums gap. Nice listen overall, but not on her full-lenght records level.

SyNSZn8.png

49    Victoria Monét | Jaguar 

highlights: MomentExperienceAss Like That
"There's a reason I walk like this"
Welp, Monopoly hitmaker makes some good music on her own. Discovered her thanks to atrl. Victoria served some taste with both slow-r&b jams and disco pop moments. Good EP, should've been full-lenght album tbh. Cover is atrocious tho :rip:

V2eJdhG.png

48    Phoebe Bridgers | Punisher 

highlights: I Know the EndKyotoGarden SongI See You
"The end is here"
I discovered this masterpiece too late this year. Whew, such an great record from start to end. I love her storytelling and arrangements. Her sharp voice along with lyrics creates some magical experience on the best tracks from the record.

TOP 100 SINGLES

VapjuLn.png

100    La Roux | Automatic Driver 
"I wanted to start a revolution with you"
This is one of the songs you didn't even notice on the first album listen, but then start to sing along the lyrics and mumbling the melody in your mind. Pretty addictive and catchy bop

6h3CCgA.png

99    Ellie Goulding | Power
"Everything in your world just feels like plastic"
Even tho it wasn't the strongest option from Brightest Blue, this euphoric track was nice way to re-start such a messy era finally. 

htuyLlm.png

98    Selena Gomez | Look at Her Now 
"Mm-mm-mm, mm-mm-mm, mm-mm"
Welp, even tho lyrics is ...questionable at best and 'no-chorus' structure of the song kinda sucks, I used to bop to this track and visuals SLAYS. Too bad it's always going to be remembered as the performance that ruined her career :rip:

C1YW9Ig.png

97    Tinashe, Ms Banks | Die A Little Bit
"Drink, smoke, dance, vibe a little bit"
Tinashe, sis, what are you doing :jonny: This is pure excellence, kinda reminds me of 90s r&b bops and Janet raunchiest tracks. And the video is Got Til It's Gone of 2020 :clap3:

fXis3j7.png

96    Taylor Swift, Bon Iver | exile
"I think I've seen this film before and I didn't like the ending"
Wow, this is pure bliss, never expected such a collab, but their voices blends together in such an beautiful harmony. Wish it've got poetic video.

x8Y5t0B.png

95    Jhené Aiko, Big Sean | None of Your Concern
"I am not your girl anymore"
I'm so ****ing glad they're back together. They're such a beautiful couple. It's another track reflects on their one-off relationships, but it never hits you the way Triggered did.

and BIG thanks to everyone who's here! I love y'all :kiss:

Spoiler
16 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

BTW still doing NUMBERS a decade later :clap3:

Also SFY and Courage :heart:

20 minutes ago, ARTPØP said:

Born This Way :alexz:

Lovin' all the old school Alanis songs :clap3:

Simmer & Boyfriend :heart2:

1 hour ago, Macchi said:

The banner is amazing!

Now I'm in it not even making the official list :rip:. I get what you mean though its a great bop!

It was released November last year, which affected it performance on my last :fan: 

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Talent next to talent :heart: 

Love seeing Magdalene serving longevity 

3 hours ago, Staryu said:

Hand in My Pocket and You Learn!!! Some of my favorite songs ever tbh. I'm a 90s kid so I remember hearing Alanis on the radio so much. Very nostalgic.  Julianna Calm Down, Simmer, and Now I'm In It  :clap3:

Alanis is a legend!

3 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

the Alanis stanning :jonny2: she has some CLASSICS

Born This Way, CTRL, MAGDALENE and Dangerous Woman are stunning albums :katie2:

Now I'm In It is a bop, one of my faves :jamming: The Other Side and Boyfriend were alright :keir:

5 hours ago, mokitsu said:

i forgot alanis released an album :dies:  love the robyn songs, boyfriend and simmer are great too.

for better :eli:

6 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

magdalene:alexz: also love the graphics

6 hours ago, ikiru said:

wow love the graphics!

salt licorice on #108 tho :biblio:

7 hours ago, Lazuli said:

now i'm in it, simmer, salt licorice have been done WRONG! 

she should've appeared in the video :eli: 

12 hours ago, potent said:

Now I'm In It is a bop and a half :jonny5:

Julianna Calm Down is great, but I hope they have other songs placed in the actual list

All the Alanis songs (esp Hand in My Pocket) and They Don't Care About Us :worship:

Ok Alanis' album was kind of boring this year, but Reasons I Drink is amazing and probably the best thing she released since like 2004

2 at least :gaycat1:

and I love Guardian more :fan: 

13 hours ago, Legend E said:

i- need to drag

smiling, now i'm in it and simmer are way too low

love seeing alanis in the throwbacks, overtime yas

btw + asib :clap3:

not charmbracelet :skull: 

13 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Not you already confirming that you won't rank Hayley high on your lists :emofish:

But YAAAAS at you having a list this year. Can't wait for the official charts. You ALWAYS serve taste and graphics (I wonder if Clare's EP will pop up...).

she better return to Paramore to get success again :eli: 

you know I LOVE Clare, but I listened Stranger Things more than her new songs :rip: 

13 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

Alanis' classics ironic & hand in my pocket :clap3:

14 hours ago, JGibson said:

Recurrents: Ironic + You Oughta Know + You Learn + Hand In My Pocket + Doll Parts + They Don't Care About Us :jamming:

BU: Simmer + The Other Side + Smiling :worship:

15 hours ago, Remmy said:

Recurrents~ Alanis slaying with a large amount of the JLP era :clap3: So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings also making an appearance :sats: Songs for You :heart: Dangerous Woman, Born This Way, ASIB OST oh yes oh yes there's tons of discography highlights in that trio :katie2:

Bubbling Under~ Boyfriend is cute. Simmer :date: I'm TIRED of people shading/hating on her debut though! Now I'm In It ahh so good, glad I gave their album a spin so I could find a few gems.

20 hours ago, Reinvention said:

Nice graphics! Cute Bubbling Under. A good place for Selena's "Boyfriend" I think - it's a cute song worth a few plays but nothing incredible.

20 hours ago, Hug said:

Your aesthetics are SERVING, first of all. DW and Songs For You on your recurrent albums. My favorite albums from both artists! :heart:

On your bubbling under, I liked The Other Side more than I thought I would, but I think I largely slept on it too because I didn't listen to it much. Still it's a really fun song and I think this collab oddly worked for both of them. :skull:

yeah, I'm still surprised JT and SZA collab was that good

20 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Love many of these and a few made my list near bottom too :clap3:

Boyfriend is definitely Selena's best single this year and also the best of the bonus tracks, very underrated.

Cool counting system too :clap3:

20 hours ago, Tom Vercetti said:

Oh now I see why you grew tired of impact :fan: . Simmer (and hayley's solo work in general) does nothing for me. Heard The Other Side once but now I don't remember it =x 

21 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

Boyfriend :katie2:

23 hours ago, Madame X said:

lemme get into this.

now im in it AHH, thats legit my fave haim song i think.  ill be forever pissed it got demoted to a bonus track...

impact and salt liquorice, hdu kick robyn out into the bubbling under only :mad: 

simmer is a great radiohead song.  its not my fave hayley song but the album had a lot to offer. 

23 hours ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

Simmer was probably one of the highlight tracks of Hayley's album. Loving the Alanis praise

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.